User Tag List

Thread: My Appeal

My Appeal

I would like to respectfully appeal. I was not thinking when I did it and did not have any intention of screwing up the game. I did it in order to access my nuke, thus killing he enemy within the nuke's range. I immediately worked to re-build the super container in the exact form it was before I had removed it. I had the RU available. I only accessed the nuke and set it off there because the score was low and I decided to take a chance. Afterwards, I was given a lot of crap by GrimReaper. I just did the usual and told him off - not at all relevant to the super container, I tell him off regularly because he regularly verbally abuses me. Even if I just make a move he doesn't like I am immediately insulted by him - hence I didn't make any point of being nice to the guy.
    Anyhow, if I could please have this ban lifted, with the condition that I will never again remove someone's super container, I would genuinely appreciate that. Of course, I am in no position to pass judgement on how my appeal is addressed, but I assure you that this will not happen again. Thanks for taking the time to read my post.
    Last edited by The Cybernator; 06-09-2012 at 04:20 AM.

why do you think i always point u out? i see you so many times not playing serious thus unbalancing the teams

Grim we all know that when you have a bad day you have to have somebody to have an ax to grind against. lol
    But Idk this guy so you may have a point.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    how many matches are left on your ban? also you might want to talk to diablo about your appeal

Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaper View Post
    why do you think i always point u out? i see you so many times not playing serious thus unbalancing the teams
    Actually, I have been having some mouse issues lately. While in the game I was trying to fix it. Regardless, it doesn't call for you to "point" me out, considering you are not some sort of authority figure and it is not up to you to create a justice that *you* have ultimately perceived. You throw fits like a child, and it's kind of pathetic. Seriously, it's a game. A good game, a game that we all want to play competitively, hence the rules and regulations established. The moment you don't get what you want you have a fit. I have been working with children for years (seven) and you behave like a ten year old in a behavioural-difficulties program. Grow up, dude.

Straight up: I won't even respond to you any more. Throw all the fits, freak out, kick-vote me, do anything you want. You will not get any response from me. So, go fuck yourself.

end rant/

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    how many matches are left on your ban? also you might want to talk to diablo about your appeal
    One more match left. I'd love to play right now but unfortunately can't. I respect Diablo's decision though. I see exactly where he came from. I think it should have been lifted considering my intentions, but I don't expect Diablo to see it the same way as I do. I'm not a moderator/admin and I don't understand exactly what being one entails. So, no bad feelings.

PS: The only condition by which I will interact and communicate with Grim is when it pertains to the game (upping each other, repairing each other, communicating in order to understand what is happening regarding strategy, etc). Otherwise, I won't respond to his little boy fits.
    Last edited by The Cybernator; 06-11-2012 at 12:45 AM.

lulzz.. ye trying to fix mouse during the entire game hence unbalancing teams by not helping the team

what about go to spec and try to fix mouse there -.-
    just stop talking like an idiot :/

Thread Information