User Tag List

[iRs]- SLV BR(bombing run) krew

A new and organized krew created for professional SLV Bombing Run games which are usually held on our Strangelove Arena NY, and Strangelove Arena NP. We use a great amount of skills and teamwork to bedazzle the audiences and put most of all, put sad faces on the apposing teams. No strait line fly goals with this team. With the help of physics, we have discovered, tamed, and harnessed the ability to do what we call "set ups" which bounces our ball carrier towards the goal to make the perfect shot. I will add a few screen shots shortly to better inform you of what it is exactly when I say we use "set ups". The krew is run by yours truely Toon. I schedule weekly practice sessions with team members and non team members to give advice on different playing methods, defending, attacking, the right way to approach the goal, the right timing to shoot the ball, etc, etc. If you haven't played SLV Bombing Run before, or haven't gotten the chance to understand what it is, and how it's played, I/we would be more than happy to introduce you into this wonderful world of SLV. [iRs] stands for Insane Rocket Scientist. If you are interested in this krew or SLV servers to play this mod on, please contact me here, or by email at [email protected] Everyone have a great day!

Intesting, but your writing style could use some paragraph breaks in it (when the topic changes). And there is no IP of the Server?

Agreed. I actually stopped reading initially because it was so eye watering.

Allow me to demonstrate:

[iRs] Insane Rocket Scientist

A new and organized krew created for professional SLV Bombing Run games which are usually
    held on our Strangelove Arena NY, and Strangelove Arena NP. We use a great amount of skills and teamwork to bedazzle the audiences and put most of all, put sad faces on the apposing teams. No strait line fly goals with this team.

With the help of physics, we have discovered, tamed, and harnessed the ability to do what we call "set ups" which bounces our ball carrier towards the goal to make the perfect shot. I will add a few screen shots shortly to better inform you of what it is exactly when I say we use "set ups".

The krew is run by yours truely Toon. I schedule weekly practice sessions with team members and non team members to give advice on different playing methods, defending, attacking, the right way to approach the goal, the right timing to shoot the ball, etc, etc. If you haven't played SLV Bombing Run before, or haven't gotten the chance to understand what it is, and how it's played, I/we would be more than happy to introduce you into this wonderful world of SLV.

If you are interested in this krew or SLV servers to play this mod on, please contact me here, or by email at [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Footnotes
    Including a link to the server would have been wise right here (such as unreal://x.x.x.x) but at least you used the right format for the email link.

Don't wait to add things in later, do it WHILE you have their attention, which is when they read it the FIRST time, as that might be the ONLY time they are going to read it.

Some run-on sentences too, your sentence structure is a little lengthy in some places and short in others, as well as some grammatical typo's (missing comma's). If you want people to take you seriously you have to take your presentation seriously.

Should try it out sometimes, can be fun if you play together as a team. Servers might be empty at first, but if you idle for like 5 minutes with 2-3 people server is gonna be full real soon, true story. Games don't take too long either, can be a nice distraction from siege for a while, here's a list of servers:

Euro Servers:
    unreal://173.199.111.192:7777 (Netherlands)
    unreal://46.4.114.133:7777 (Austria)

USA server:
    unreal://208.167.232.10:7777 (New York)

Thread Information