User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ahm3t

But in the end i can conclude for sure that ahm3t isn't KOALA. But it's ok. Waiting for ahm3t response

Quote Originally Posted by terminator View Post
    But in the end i can conclude for sure that ahm3t isn't KOALA. But it's ok. Waiting for ahm3t response
    HE CAN'T RESPOND, |uK|B|aze//. banned him so he is not getting these comments and can not respond... which says enough for me.

asdasdasdasddddd
    lol who is koala? i dont know him i havent played ut for 1 year cause school exams. but i can say that easily termi is telling truth

Quote Originally Posted by asdasdasdasddddd View Post
    lol who is koala? i dont know him i havent played ut for 1 year cause school exams. but i can say that easily termi is telling truth
    Well, from 'just another player' point of view, you were THE WORST SHIT TALKER of all other players. You would spam the game with your bullshit about HOW GREAT you were and how you wanted to 1v1 everyone. Plus you type so damn slow, it was like you were just standing around. All the while, ignoring what was happening to your TEAM and ultimately losing the match. For that, only time and maturity can correct (and MUTE).

But, now that being said... I have no physical proof of any "crime's" that you may have commited, other than our personal conversations which I have no record of either. Your file that you spammed to the members might have contained a unknown object's, which you may or may not have been aware of (which does happen). So malicious intent is hard to determine.

Therefore, your judgement must fall on the one who is ACTUALLY in charge.

Your welcome for the freedom to come here and even discuss this topic (thank SAM or for that, I think).

:translator<?Language="shittalker">
    Last edited by .seVered.][; 06-17-2012 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by .se\/ered.][ View Post
    Well, from 'just another player' point of view, you were THE WORST SHIT TALKER of all other players. You would spam the game with your bullshit about HOW GREAT you were and how you wanted to 1v1 everyone. Plus you type so damn slow, it was like you were just standing around. All the while, ignoring what was happening to your TEAM and ultimately losing the match. For that, only time and maturity can correct (and MUTE).

But, now that being said... I have no physical proof of any "crime's" that you may have commited, other than our personal conversations which I no record of either. Your file that you spammed to the members might have contained a unknown object's, which you may or may not have been aware of (which does happen). So malicious intent is hard to determine.

Therefore, your judgement must fall on the one who is ACTUALLY in charge.

Your welcome for the freedom to come here and even discuss this topic (thank SAM or for that, I think).

:translator<?Language="shittalker">
    I think that's too much, LoL.

ahm3t was ahm3t for a 3 years already since i know him. Turkish flag... been playing at no downloads couple times.
    99% that this is not Koala as he was never fakenicking nor hiding his ip nor country from which he's coming from.
    JUSTICE FOR AHM3T :eagerness:

Miho, dear sweet mjesec of the night sky....THEY JUST SAID IT WASN'T KOALA WHY ARE YOU STILL TALKING ABOUT KOALA FOR? D:!

And as for what Moskva said, Yeah that sounds closer to what I was thinking of. xD

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    not unbanning this moron have fun on other servers theres enough of them out there populated.

oh wait

LOLOLOL WHOS LAUGHING NOW

asdasdasdasddddd
    blaze try being compassionate lol im good boy lol

Quote Originally Posted by asdasdasdasddddd View Post
    blaze try being compassionate lol im good boy lol
    as much BALONEY as you TALK and as LITTLE skill that you showed.... I doubt that this is gonna happen AT ALL.

Thread Information