User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why Always a Ban without knowing other plaayer's comments

Guys, its been so long I have been looking that the players are getting banned and then unbanned when they clear out the confusion/mis-understanding.
    The same thing happened with me even. But my question (specially to Blaze and Sam), Don't u guys think there should be a rule - before banning, the admins/moderators should ask the other player's comments as well.

Thanks,
    Nicks

Just outside looking in, they seem to normally ban people who aren't paying attention to being told STOP DOING______. <---- Fill in the blank. Or Don't Know English Very Well.
    Unless you mean other players in the server itself's comments. lol

Asking everyone for an explanation before banning then has more risks than taking the safer approach ie banning someone to prevent screwing up the game more than they have and then clearing any issues. 99% of the time there are no posts so they are not occurrences that happen everyday.

Hey Scarface......What about the complaints? I agree with your comment only at the time when player is playing in the game and the admin has to take a decision. But, if somebody is complaining(on the forum) about other player (like Banny did to me), you guys should open a post and give him/me a chance to offend before banning. I am not arguing with you guys but it is just a suggestion if you guys like. But, before punishment everyone has a right to bring upon his facts.

Thanks,
    Nicks

Well no one took action on bannys complaint....I think? That was your chance I suppose.

Hey Scarface,
    I never come to play UT having in mind that I would ever ask UT admins to ban any players. I come and play here for fun and to enjoy some good time with you guys. Every game has few disputes between players however this is UT full of fights. How you guys don't expect revenges and grudges between players. But representing your revenge personnally and using your powers in a wrong fashion makes it worst. I remember when Chiseller banned me, it was a personal revenge and mis-use of admin powers. Same thing happened with Fleece this time. A day before my ban I had my harsh conversation with Fleece and the next day she banned me for 250 matches. What all this shows?
    You know, admins and moderators should specially control their personal revenges.....THEY ARE ADMINS and they should not act like non-admin other players.

Thanks,
    Nicks
    Last edited by Nicks; 06-14-2012 at 08:06 PM.

y u no spek proper inglish?

A day before my ban I had my harsh conversation with Fleece and the next day she banned me for 250 matches. What all this shows?
    You think our conversation have anything to do with the ban? No. I don't ban people for personal reasons, why would I?
    I didn't ban you for 250 matches, I banned you for 150 matches and you know why I did it. Stop playing so innocent all the time, you know you deserve it and stop making fucking drama all the time. People is watching you, just try to behave.

Fleece......Now Enough.....
    You stop your fucking drama....got it.....I was not wrong and I didn't deserve a ban....That is it...This time you banned me for a fucking personal reason.
    Why did you ban me ? Give reasons with all explanation if you are right.....I am not playing innocent.......From the time the powers have been given to fucking moderators like you....the siege is going worse day by day......For you, people make dramas but not you fucking lady.....

You think raging like that would solve this Issue?

Thread Information