Thread: ASSMAN

ASSMAN

Name of Banned player: ASSMAN

Name of Banner: |uK|Diablo

Reason for Ban: Taglaming uK, R^ and sT

Length of Ban: 500 matches

Screen Shot/ Demo: http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/9209/shot0084w.png
    http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/9681/shot0085.png
    List of other names the player has used: sXc'Shockwave V|ftw|sXc' AsSMaN |uK|ASSMAN |sT|ASSMAN |Rootkits|ASSMAN Note: He left the server after i told him he was either shockwave or blade.

I saw this legend playing yesterday and noticed he had +Vato+ status, which is the one Vatiko has, so we have 2 options... 1) the guyanese ape went nuts for real or 2) its either one of his two apemates from sXc or however its called
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

How can he use the uK tag without the login?

Its none other than Blade. Moskva that Vato tag was mine, but then i realized this fucker had the same nexgen ID as me so whatever server he played in I couldnt play with him. It shows that the nexgen ID is already in use. I had to delete and renew my nexgen ID so now its different. Blade man up and quit fucking around your making us look like tards. Btw if any of the admins checked his ip its the exact same as mine except his last digit is 104 and i think mine is 105 or vice versa. If he continues his bullshit i have no problem withe the admins perma banning him, especially from the combogib server since he plays there alot, soery for the inconvenience.

Fuck this dude!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vatiko// View Post
    Its none other than Blade. Moskva that Vato tag was mine, but then i realized this fucker had the same nexgen ID as me so whatever server he played in I couldnt play with him. It shows that the nexgen ID is already in use. I had to delete and renew my nexgen ID so now its different. Blade man up and quit fucking around your making us look like tards. Btw if any of the admins checked his ip its the exact same as mine except his last digit is 104 and i think mine is 105 or vice versa. If he continues his bullshit i have no problem withe the admins perma banning him, especially from the combogib server since he plays there alot, soery for the inconvenience.
    Sounds fair enough
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

I noticed their was a problem with this a couple day's ago, but I figured you changed your IP. So, is this sXc'Vatiko'ftw your nick? or is that him? I figured it was the one with the VATO status or something like that. So what's the final word...

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Cube View Post
    How can he use the uK tag without the login?
    luKl & |uK| the first one is with l=L diff l| its longer.

WAIT a minute... I demo'd you yesterday in the 4-Way Bathroom's map, and asked you about bouncing right? If that wasn't you then it was BLADE. But i have a demo of him bouncing like 6 and 7 frick'n time's ....

Severed i was the one in the server bouncing lol.

--- Updated ---

Is there any way you can send me hat demo id like to see it

Thread Information