User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by audiosonic View Post
    5'11 stuffed with dhal, rothi and gobhi, don't scurr us >;'(
    Wtf is dhal? It's just dal. Get ur words right >'(

Quote Originally Posted by ACF View Post
    I was playing like 10 minutes ago and i was having reconnection issues and hof fleecy kicked me, and was telling me things about how i shouldn't mess with him, word to the wise i don't care who he is and if i ever see him in person id probably knock his teeth off, also he should not be abusing admin or moderator rights, if i see him step foot in the UTA server, he will get the same treatment. Thanks

So you better watch your boy

lol

I told you to stop reconnecting over and over, you had 1000-1600 ping, and the only thing you did was reconnecting over and over. You didn't play, just reconnecting. You said your "bro" was downloading and I told you to tell him to stop or come back later when you can play. You said you wanted to play now and just kept going on and on. Didn't solve the problem by just going in and out from the server. You told me to fuck off and I'm not an admin. I warned you with a msg to fix it, you didn't care and kept going on over and over. So I kicked you for one match and wrote that you should fix your connection and then come back to play.

So If I go to UTA server to play normally, I will get banned? Wow, that shows that you are a "great" admin. You could of played on BT server, if you had a normal decent ping and not over 1000 and kept going in an out. You did this probably over 15 times and if you had kept doing it, the server would probably crashed.

Thank you, come again!

--- Updated ---

She didnt ask me niceley, she sent me a warning, saying stop reconnecting or ill ban you

So i said stop sending me these messages this isnt your server, and it wasnt even my faulty and i wasnt doing anything bad.
    And then shes like you dont want to mess with me?
    Man ill show her something to mess with, slap her up.
    Im admin of UTA, You guys need to pick responsible moderators or admins and stop making them abuse their power.
    You're right, it's not my server but I am trying to help out as much as I can.
    You told me, not so many great things, so thats why I said, don't mess with me. I didn't threaten you though, I did ask you nicely to stop, then sending that msg (warn msg) and you didn't care. Why even make a post, I kicked you for one game? One game man.

Oh ACF, just so you know. I know deathmaker very well. Have known him for almost 8 years if I showed him this post or even told him my opinions of you I'm sure he would strip you. I mean shit. I even have his telephone number.

Watch how you conduct yourself and what you threaten to do on other peoples servers.

--- Updated ---

And FYI, fleece is trusted and I stand behind any decision she takes.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Moskva View Post
    That wasnt the point... now is when I request quality education for Canada
    Thank you.

Fleece I told you to fuck off? When did I say that? Are you going through memory loss or something? I didn't at no point say fuck off to you, maybe you should have an admin check the logs. And I don't care if your admin, or whatever the only one who has main rights to the um server is the one who pays for it, I don't need an immature kid like you telling me you will ban me just because I have ping problems, the problem didn't even last over 15 minutes, after you kicked me I stopped lagging. Also you didn't kick me for 1 game, you kicked me for 3 games, get your facts straight.

Fleece I told you to fuck off? When did I say that? Are you going through memory loss or something? I didn't at no point say fuck off to you, maybe you should have an admin check the logs. And I don't care if your admin, or whatever the only one who has main rights to the um server is the one who pays for it, I don't need an immature kid like you telling me you will ban me just because I have ping problems, the problem didn't even last over 15 minutes, after you kicked me I stopped lagging. Also you didn't kick me for 1 game, you kicked me for 3 games, get your facts straight.

I think it's good people in uK have more admins even if some of them don't pay for the servers, they make it clean and helpout if needed. I think you are the kid here, telling shit. Like "I will slap her". Grow up. I banned you right away, because you kept going on.. then after I died, I changed it too 1 game. Because I thought it's not needed to have 3 for a connection problem. I didn't say you were doing it for 15 minutes, I said probably over 15 times.

I can't check the logs, I'm just an admin and helping out if needed. Just calm down, you're unbanned. I'm not stepping down on this, what I did was right, now let's drop this and move on, okay? thanks.

I think i need to pull an "ego"

I dont know why your talking shit to an admin on |uK| servers. Your just asking for something bad to happen to you. Oh! You better watch out, You better not cry, You better not pout, I'm telling you why: SAM is coming with a ban hammer tonight. HAHAHA... KK that was GAY... (I been up for 30+ hours). Kid you better watch your attitude towards admins, its not going to get you far in this community. Your 5'11? Fuck you could be 4 foot midget for all I care. Your just kid talking shit behind a computer. Get brain and learn to respect the admins in this community.

Im just saying its stupid getting kicked from a random person just cause i was having connection problems, and the girl isnt even in uk. She just started to create a scene, i dont know why my connecting and reconnecting had anything to do with her at all.

I respect the UK admins in this community but not the other admins, they are just a waste of time, they probably got admin by kissing ass, i have had admin on several servers in the past, [A] -|Ts|- TDN, Masters CTF FACE, UTA

If anyone is doing something like reconnecting i wouldnt care, cause obv its not done on purpose, but if they were hacking i would kick then ban, if they were shit talking i would mute.

She was threatening to ban me for my connection, what the fuck is that?

Im just saying its stupid getting kicked from a random person just cause i was having connection problems, and the girl isnt even in uk. She just started to create a scene, i dont know why my connecting and reconnecting had anything to do with her at all.

I respect the UK admins in this community but not the other admins, they are just a waste of time, they probably got admin by kissing ass, i have had admin on several servers in the past, [A] -|Ts|- TDN, Masters CTF FACE, UTA

If anyone is doing something like reconnecting i wouldnt care, cause obv its not done on purpose, but if they were hacking i would kick then ban, if they were shit talking i would mute.

She was threatening to ban me for my connection, what the fuck is that?
    1. I'm not a random person, I am fleece and I am an admin on uK servers. At least on siege and BT. Does it matter if im uK or not? No it doesn't.

2. You kept going in and out, I asked you nicely, as I said, to fix your connection problem because you might crash the server by going in and out on the server all the time with your high ping. It has happen before.

3. Who cares which servers you been admin on? No one does, so shut up already.

4. I didn't threat you, if you took as a threat, you should look up what threat means.

5. Just stfu already, okay? thanks.

ठंडी सांस लेना । मॅँ यह महसूस करता हूँ कि मनुष्य के लिए बडे खेद के साथ आप विवाह करना, आप को हमें एक असुरक्षित कुरूप मूर्ख बनाना । आपका प्रभज़व चूसता है । छोटी-सी लड़की उगाना शुरू हो

Yes to me you are random, nor do I care about you or give a shit about you.

No I wasnt going to crash the server one time i spent an hour with lag and nobody complained, and nothing happened.

Yes it was a threat, maybe you should open a dictionary, and search up threat. You said "Stop disconnecting or ill ban you"

Do you have friends in real life? Or are you mentally handicap or something? How old are you grow up and get a life, and get married, dont be playing games on the computer and threatening to ban them because their having connection problems, step out of the house every now and then and get some fresh air, make friends. Be a good person, dont be talking shit, that doesnt make sense. Maybe that shit talk works in sweden but not here in Canada.

Go smoke some weed and lose some brain cells or something.

Thread Information