User Tag List

Apology and Ban Appeal

Several months ago I was banned for team switching and for (very unwisely)saying some nasty words about $carface on the forums. I'm also aware this was not my first offense, but the most recent bad act after a history of negative behavior that undoubtedly detracted from everyone else's experience on this server and these forums. I've been away for a while and have had a chance to cool down and gain some perspective on the way I used to comport myself here, and I'm sincerely sorry about how I've behaved in the past.

There are no excuses for it- I was complete turd, and totally in the wrong. I would like to be unbanned so I can once again play on your awesome Siege server. There is no other server like it, and that is thanks to $carface's hard work and the awesome community here- a community which I promise to respect and positively contribute to if I am allowed to participate here again. Please accept my apology and plea to move forward.
    Last edited by infanticide; 06-23-2012 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Paragraphs

so the idiot learned his lesson ?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaper View Post
    Offtopic: you should learn one too Grim :friendly_wink:

Ontopic: Captain Obvious would say that the reason why you're still banned was insulting SAM, however realizing you did something wrong its the first step, IMO wont be easy to get the unban, but good luck anyway
    Last edited by Moskva; 06-23-2012 at 02:53 AM. Reason: edit pls
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Grim your post is so unneccessary here. Stop being so discouraging. The apology to me is fine but it's about how you messed up games on server.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Moskva View Post
    Offtopic: you should learn one too Grim :friendly_wink:Ontopic: Captain Obvious would say that the reason why you're still banned was insulting SAM, however realizing you did something wrong its the first step, IMO wont be easy to get the unban, but good luck anyway
    LOL, YA - Let's make this thread about GRIM not Infanticide. LOL < just kidding.

Take's a brave soul to admin and express his priors and ask to forgive and forget.
    Well, thanks to this FORUM we can forgive... but wont' forget.

I vote for reconciliation, not retardation ...err...uhhhh.....i mean retaliation!
    Last edited by .seVered.][; 06-23-2012 at 03:14 PM.

This guy dedicated a lot of his time not only to ruining games, but also to annoying and harrasing fellow players trying to push them to their breaking point (rage quit). The server would always empty when this tool came on and when threatened with bans he would laugh them; as in his mind he was smarter than the admins, however little did the fucker know what he was in for when he got a proper ban.

Although I know I don't have any say in what happens, all I ask is that if Infanticides ban is lifted please perm mute as to further prevent him from being disruptive again.

BAN PEEPER!!

So, what's the verdict here? I'm still unable to join games, which doesn't look good, but I'd appreciate some official confirmation. Also, if my name is too polarizing I'll be happy to retire it and join under a different one.

i've been waiting a month now and the ban still has not been lifted... is there a problem?

Thread Information