Proof that Cannibalism still exists

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Proof that Cannibalism still exists

http://www.nairaland.com/352231/some...s-eating-human

WARNING DO NOT CLICK LINK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE PEOPLE'S BODY PARTS BEING EATEN.

Now lets have a debate about this. I'd like to hear your opinions on this subject cuz this is absolute bullshit, I feel like going to thailand with a gun and shooting these motherfuckers in the head. Most of you know about the "Alexander Kinyua" case where he ate his university roomate's brain and so did the faggot " Luka Magnotta " this shit has been going on and I thought Canibalism ended years ago. UK, do you guys support this or think it's absolutely gross? Also, I've been hearing people say that human meat is healthy, has the most protein, tastes like chicken/pork, cures diseases,etc. Those people are either a Cannibal or mentally fucked up in the head. No meat is healthy but fish is the least unhealthiest. That's why I don't eat beef and pork, I only eat fish and chicken.
    Last edited by Deepack; 06-25-2012 at 01:44 AM.

See 'Mad Cow disease', that alone is a proof that cannibalism shouldn't be practised, and I didn't even have to bring up the whole ethic stuff.

Uh yes of course its always going to be here. There is always going to be those people. I'm a vegetarian and this stuff makes me want to throw up
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill

lol, that's really true Higor I don't understand why these people knowing all the diseases they can get will still continue to eat "raw" human meat. btw Sakura, smart choice the meats they have in Canada/USA have too much preservatives added it could explain why the cancer rates are increasinging significantly around here. To be on the safe side stay vegan lol.
    Last edited by Deepack; 06-25-2012 at 01:39 AM.

me too, im a vegetarian man i only eat weeeeeeed!!!

Screw my curiosity.

lol, AssCLownFaggot is the biggest meat eater I know this guy litteraly eats like 10 stakes and a bucket of 20+ pieces of chicken wings a day. He tells me to keep big you gotta eat big. I wouldn't be surprised if he's a Cannibal ROFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepack View Post
    lol, that's really true Higor I don't understand why these people knowing all the diseases they can get will still continue to eat "raw" human meat. btw Sakura, smart choice the meats they have in Canada/USA have too much preservatives added it could explain why the cancer rates are increasinging significantly around here. To be on the safe side stay vegan lol.
    you know that could be the same will being a vegan, some farmers do not grow their veggies/fruits naturally and use biotics to make them grow faster. Also i does not matter what you eat, any food can be dangerous. In Germany there was an outbreak of e.coli because of vegetables.
    Last edited by Shotman; 06-25-2012 at 01:57 PM.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatWave View Post
    y=Also i does not matter what you eat, any food can be dangerous.
    I highly disagree with that statement. So apples, lettuce, oranges, and all the fruits are dangerous? lol cmon

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by ACF View Post
    me too, im a vegetarian man i only eat weeeeeeed!!!
    Well Heatwave, if the stuff we consider "healthy" is dangerous to you then I guess the stuff ACF eats is "healthy" to you. LMAO!

do you watch the news?

there are always outbreaks in our foods veggies, fruits, meats.

2011 United States listeriosis outbreak from cantaloupes from Colorado in July, August and September. 30 people have died.[3] It is the second deadliest recorded U.S. outbreak in terms of the number of deaths since the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention began tracking outbreaks in the 1970s.[4][2]
    In June 2011, twenty people fell ill from eating cantaloupe from Del Monte Fresh Produce infected with Salmonella Panama from Guatemala. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention had found that eight of the people sickened had eaten cantaloupes purchased from Costco, and they used the purchase records to figure out that the food in common was cantaloupes, and they had come from the same Guatemalan farm.[5] Del Monte went to court to lift the import ban by the Food and Drug Administration.[6] An investigation found that a pipe carrying raw sewage emptied into an open ditch about 110 yards from the farm’s packing house.[6]
    Andrew Williamson Fresh Produce is voluntarily recalling one lot of organic grape tomatoes sold under the Limited Edition and Fresh & Easy labels due to a possible health risk from Salmonella.
    Emporia, Kansas based Tyson Fresh Meats (Tyson Foods) announces it is recalling 131,300 pounds of ground beef products due to possible E. coli O157:H7 contamination.
    Publix Super Markets is issuing a voluntary recall for spinach dip because it may be adulterated with Listeria monocytogenes.
    Roundy's Super Markets Inc., a Milwaukee, Wisconsin-based company with an establishment in Kenosha, Wisconsin, is recalling 360 pounds of breaded chicken breast products, that should have been fully cooked, because they may have been undercooked.

E. coli in strawberry from Newberg, Oregon killed one person on August 8, 2011.[5] The Oregon Health Authority announced[7] that they had linked at least 10 E. coli infections to a strawberry farm in Newberg, Oregon. Four patients had been hospitalized and an elderly woman died from kidney failure associated with her E coli illness. The strawberries were sold to buyers, who resold them at roadside stands and farmer's markets. [8]

One dead in California from Samonella and 76 more people sickened in 26 states. On August 3, 2011, Cargill recalled 36,000,000 pounds of fresh and frozen ground turkey products produced at the company's Springdale, Arkansas, facility from February 20, 2011, through August 2, 2011, due to possible contamination from Salmonella Heidelberg.[9][5][10]

In March and April 2011, Jennie-O recalled almost 55,000 pounds of turkey burgers because drug-resistant salmonella was found in its products.[11]

In June 2011, Nearly 3,000 cases of Dole Food Company salad bags are being recalled after a random test found the bacteria listeria in a bag of the salad. Dole is voluntarily recalling bags of its Italian blend salad and Kroger Fresh Selections Italian Style Blend, both with the use-by date of June 19, 2011. The salads were distributed in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and Wisconsin, as well as parts of Canada. Dole says if you still have the salad bags in your fridge, you should throw them away. So far, no illnesses have been reported. [12]

Contaminated papaya appears to be the cause of an outbreak of Salmonella food poisoning (salmonellosis) in 23 states, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is warning consumers. The FDA says papayas imported from Mexico and distributed by Agromod Produce Inc. of McAllen, Texas, is likely the source of 97 cases of Salmonella Agona. To date, 10 people have been hospitalized but there have been no reported deaths. As a result, all papayas sold before Saturday, July 23, 2011, have been voluntarily recalled by Agromod. The cases were reported between January 1 and July 18 in Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio. Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin. While ages ranged from 1 year to 91 years old, the average age of those stricken is 20. More than half of the cases are women. Texas had the most cases with 25 people falling ill. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Salmonella agona is one of about 2,000 strains of salmonella. Symptoms usually show up 12 to 72 hours after infection and can last up to seven days. Approximately 40,000 cases of salmonellosis, taking into account all cases from all pathologic strains, are reported each year in the U.S. The FDA is telling consumers to check for the Agromod brand stickers on fresh papayas before buying the fruit. Consumers and retailers who already have Agromod brand papayas should throw them out in a sealed container so that even animals can't eat them. Investigators say anyone who believes they got sick from eating papaya should see their doctor. The papayas could have been distributed nationwide in the U.S. and Canada. The FDA and CDC are working together with public health officials at the state level to identify additional cases. In a press release the agency said "the FDA is taking regulatory action to prevent potentially contaminated papaya from entering the United States, including increasing its sampling of imported papaya."
    if you wanna know how they get Contaminated
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.JPG 
Views:	3 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	543

Quote Originally Posted by Deepack View Post

Well Heatwave, if the stuff we consider "healthy" is dangerous to you then I guess the stuff ACF eats is "healthy" to you. LMAO!
    Its not dangerous to me, i am just saying illnesses can happen to a vegetarians as well. People have different of ideas of being "healthy" it could mean exercising everyday, eating right, not drinking soda ect.
    Last edited by Shotman; 06-25-2012 at 03:39 PM.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Thread Information