User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54
  1. #1
    Moderator Banny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,499
    Country:

    CoD|Joker_Poland Againnnn!!!

    So it all started at the bathrooms ultimate map. He came in & was in red team. Damic wanted him to have in BLUE TEAM (looks Screeenshot). so he went on spec. He tried 1-2 times to get in Damic's team but he couldn't get so he decided to explore our base to see where we made Invis SC, our teles and Nukes and then went to spec so he could tell damic ( look screenshot).

    I have 6 Screenshots as an evidence , is that enough?

    SS 1 :


    SS 2 :


    SS 3 :


    SS 4 :


    SS 5 :


    SS 6 :



    This is his 3rd time being an ass. Shouldn't this kid be banned for long now?



  2. #2
    Rampage damic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Po(L)and
    Posts
    366
    Country:
    Banny and I ask Kenneth to do as you said a report on the TS where are the nuke? hahahaha

    omfg... Ur report its Nonsense! Nonsense! Nonsense! Nonsense! Nonsense! Nonsense! xD

    Oh ... Your first screen. Joker played in a team of blue ... then went to the SPEC, and returned to the game so he was in the red. So I asked him to return to blue team (Where he began his game on this map). Then you started to insult him, frighten ban and decided that he would not play with you on the same team... This screen no longer do you have? hahahaha Banna SHAME! SHAME! His first team were blues! hahaha

    When you lose you learn?

    If the Joker really is to get banned for these slanders ... It's me giving up the game, because there is no justice and the Banna, who can not lose can offend and scare each ban. Just translate the google translator for the Joker to me what he wrote. These are mere slander ... Have you at all about anything you can not talk during the game? I believe that nobody is so stupid as to publicly post suggestions? Embrace the Banny xD!

    //edit
    Is there evidence? These are not evidence! xD Can you translate what he wrote the Joker? THIS IS NOW YOUR Banny Paranoia! YOU CAN NOT SEE ANYWHERE losing, and Conspiracy theories! hahaha

    Stop at the end of the lie!

    I ask you once again ... All you have to stop you offend people ... Even in your report picture ... You have a very low level of culture.

    Well normally I'm crying with laughter as I read what Banna wrote as a comment to our Polish talks xD

    >>> MY GAME IS FAIR PLAY! <<<
    Last edited by damic; 07-04-2012 at 11:51 AM.
    <@Rays> damic on d = autowin

  3. #3
    Moderator Banny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,499
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by damic View Post
    Banny and I ask Kenneth to do as you said a report on the TS where are the nuke? hahahaha

    omfg... Ur report its Nonsense! Nonsense! Nonsense! Nonsense! Nonsense! Nonsense! xD

    Oh ... Your first screen. Joker played in a team of blue ... then went to the SPEC, and returned to the game so he was in the red. So I asked him to return to blue team (Where he began his game on this map). Then you started to insult him, frighten ban and decided that he would not play with you on the same team... This screen no longer do you have? hahahaha Banna SHAM! SHAM!

    When you lose you learn?

    If the Joker really is to get banned for these slanders ... It's me giving up the game, because there is no justice and the Banna, who can not lose can offend and scare each ban. Just translate the google translator for the Joker to me what he wrote. These are mere slander ... Have you at all about anything you can not talk during the game? I believe that nobody is so stupid as to publicly post suggestions? Embrace the Banny xD!

    1. I don't understand your what language You are using.

    2. You don't believe me go ask keith and ana.

    In niven map your team was losing so you went on spec. As soon as joker came u switched to his team. Ana saw you doing that. Thank him he didn't report you.

    Srsly wtf is with these clan stacking or same country stack.



  4. #4
    Rampage damic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Po(L)and
    Posts
    366
    Country:
    Ok, as u wish, Translate what you all said Banny:

    SS 2
    CoD|Joker_Poland: ale ten banny to mnie wkurwił teraz... eng. but it made me angry banny now

    SS 3
    CoD|Joker_Poland: dobra damic ciszniesz redow... eng. damic good you push the red

    SS 4
    Janosik (red player): co można łatwo znukować joker?... eng. you can easily use the nuke joker?
    CoD|Joker_Poland: superbooster czerwonych... eng... reds superbooster

    Where do you see that he told me where that is?

    If you really want to devote my time and I translate the whole conversation ... But it probably does not make sense ... So the good thing is you've started to scare the Joker ... He began to map as blue, then went on spec and has joined as a red ... Thus, in accordance with the principles he wanted to return to heaven, but you started to haunt him banned etc. .. So he returned to the spec I do not want you to play as a team ... And why went in and out of the server? Is it prohibited? He was not typed! Teams etc ... He wanted to return to heaven, but could not ...
    <@Rays> damic on d = autowin

  5. #5
    CoD|Ava's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    33
    Country:
    In my oppinion it's the player's decision when they go to spec and when they choose to play. They can !s or !p as often as they want to as long as they don't screw up the teams on purpose. None of them typed either !r or !b so I see no problem there aswell. About telling each other information.. they could have joined our private ts anyway instead of using the server chat for handing out information. I don't know if that is worth a permanent removal from the server though. However I don't know what they been talking, my polish is not so good.

    Your ban request seems to be rooted in personal dislike (why ever), rather than in the general interest of the community. The screenshots (- you spend alot of efford to add notes and hints, good work -) just show assumptions on what Joker and Damic might have done from your point of view. Your reaction on the server ("I'll screenshot that Joker") already shows which goal you are aiming for. In addition I find the use of "boyfriend" a lil bit offending.
    Last edited by CoD|Ava; 07-04-2012 at 12:07 PM.

  6. #6
    Rampage damic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Po(L)and
    Posts
    366
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    1. I don't understand your what language You are using.
    We spoke Polish ... The google translator to translate everything you could.

    Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    2. You don't believe me go ask keith and ana.
    In what am I to believe? Since when translated is evident that the joker did not write to me about the game and building xD hahaha. You lost man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    1. I don't understand your what language You are using.

    2. You don't believe me go ask keith and ana.

    In niven map your team was losing so you went on spec. As soon as joker came u switched to his team. Ana saw you doing that. Thank him he didn't report you.

    Srsly wtf is with these clan stacking or same country stack.
    But I have not played the NIVEN as a team Joker ... When I realized that after I ate dinner with the spec I came to a bad team just got back to spec...

    Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    Srsly wtf is with these clan stacking or same country stack.
    LOL? WTF was the time when you said to TS where are the NUKE'S ... I hope Kenneth will move this topic to the forum. This incident can not go past. You must be punished.
    <@Rays> damic on d = autowin

  7. #7
    Whicked Sick Keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,352
    Country:
    No one cheats in TS... you have no proof nor you can prove it... this is the lamest excuse I've ever heard seriously

  8. #8
    asdasdasdasddddd
    Guest asdasdasdasddddd's Avatar
    i think banny is waiting for joker poland and preparing his screenshots stop following him he can spec or he can play and he can talk everything in ts banny you should stop complaining about joker poland you shouldnt complain always

  9. #9
    Dominating mostro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    547
    Country:
    Banny can you please give Joker's a rest?...

    this is really like a joke man, now you speak polish? you didn't have a clue of what they where talking about!!!!

    you are really annoying when you are wrong, you really think this is a conspiracy against you, man please leave joker alone, leave our clan alone, we are good players.

    you really have issues with joker, what is wrong between you and him? did he do something to you?, and if so, talking is the right way to solve problems, but this is really disrespectful to Joker and to CoD.

    what is this guessing polish game?... is that your way of demonstrating something? guessing?

    you had the text, and you have internet, you should have translated first.

    i know some of you guys from UK and mods are happy with the work Banny is doing, but he takes things really personal, he had an issue with severed and now is going after joker with no apparent reason, my opinion is that either he is raised as a mod or he should stop doing this screen shots work, because it makes people get pissed off and stop playing in some cases.

    do we have enough mods?... do we need banny if he loses is touch?, i think this is too much.
    Dave Matthews Band...


  10. #10
    Moderator Banny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,499
    Country:
    Ava you don't know this kid. All he knows his team stack with his Clan/country members which is against the rules. I jjust posted 6 Screenshots. In fact he did that !s !p like 10 times. I don't know what they were talking and i don't want to know. My point is look at his attempt to team stack

    watanoobs


    Moreover ahmet, who told you to post here? go back to ur thread begging Sam to unban you which is not gonna happen. You don't know shit so better keep your lil mouth shut, KTHXBYE.


    PS : mostro why you are blaming me? Don't you remember Blaze's post of [R]^ stacking? and he banned them all. I am just doing my duty ( though i am not admin/mod ) still i won't let that brainless kid team stack everytime. I am not against your Clan or something and i have no personal issues with joker .. i dont even give a fuck about him. I just posted this so matches can be played fairly.. not this fucking teamstack everytime
    Last edited by Banny; 07-04-2012 at 01:39 PM.



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •