User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    Ava you don't know this kid. All he knows his team stack with his Clan/country members which is against the rules. I jjust posted 6 Screenshots. In fact he did that !s !p like 10 times. I don't know what they were talking and i don't want to know. My point is look at his attempt to team stack

watanoobs

Moreover ahmet, who told you to post here? go back to ur thread begging Sam to unban you which is not gonna happen. You don't know shit so better keep your lil mouth shut, KTHXBYE.

PS : mostro why you are blaming me? Don't you remember Blaze's post of [R]^ stacking? and he banned them all. I am just doing my duty ( though i am not admin/mod ) still i won't let that brainless kid team stack everytime. I am not against your Clan or something and i have no personal issues with joker .. i dont even give a fuck about him. I just posted this so matches can be played fairly.. not this fucking teamstack everytime
    i see no stacking banny, i think joker is a great player and you sometimes lose the logic...

you are saying that they were talking about where your nukes were... is that correct?...
    Dave Matthews Band...

I see a lot of dick sucking in here

When Banny wrote two previous threads to get me banned was right (but not 100%), but now I shouldn't get banned.

damic already translated, but I will add to the comments banny

SS 2
    CoD|Joker_Poland: ale ten banny to mnie wkurwił teraz... eng. but it made me angry banny now. Banny comment: he couldn't succeed in BLUE team so he just started telling damic where my nukes, mines was

SS 3
    CoD|Joker_Poland: dobra damic ciszniesz redow... eng. damic good you push the red. Banny comment: of course telling his boyfriend about our build

SS 4
    Janosik (red player): co można łatwo znukować joker?... eng. you can easily use the nuke joker?
    CoD|Joker_Poland: superbooster czerwonych... eng... reds superbooster [Banny comment: Telling where we made our superbooster

Banny, when you started wrote, that i again get banned for switching team ( despite the fact at first I was in the blue team) i really don't play with you so i go to spectator,I didn't say where is your nuke, where is your inv sc, superbooster ok, but i said, that is easily to kill.

if i get banned for help blue team i will translate every talk to my participation

i have no personal issues with joker
    lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    I see a lot of dick sucking in here
    from whom to whom?
    Dave Matthews Band...

If I remember correctly this clown should be banned since I saw a log of him cheating recently. I'll check later on.

Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    If I remember correctly this clown should be banned since I saw a log of him cheating recently. I'll check later on.
    we are all clowns, which one?
    Dave Matthews Band...

wtf joker cheating?

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    . I jjust posted 6 Screenshots. In fact he did that !s !p like 10 times.
    No more that 3/4 times, but it isn't prohibited

Cheating- I really have such a good skill? lol, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    Joker cheated? Lol .. aimbot or something?

Disclaimer was: if I remember correctly. I will check.

Thread Information