CoD|Joker_Poland Againnnn!!! - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JokerPoland View Post
    When Banny wrote two previous threads to get me banned was right (but not 100%), but now I shouldn't get banned.

damic already translated, but I will add to the comments banny

SS 2
    CoD|Joker_Poland: ale ten banny to mnie wkurwił teraz... eng. but it made me angry banny now. Banny comment: he couldn't succeed in BLUE team so he just started telling damic where my nukes, mines was

SS 3
    CoD|Joker_Poland: dobra damic ciszniesz redow... eng. damic good you push the red. Banny comment: of course telling his boyfriend about our build

SS 4
    Janosik (red player): co można łatwo znukować joker?... eng. you can easily use the nuke joker?
    CoD|Joker_Poland: superbooster czerwonych... eng... reds superbooster [Banny comment: Telling where we made our superbooster

Banny, when you started wrote, that i again get banned for switching team ( despite the fact at first I was in the blue team) i really don't play with you so i go to spectator,I didn't say where is your nuke, where is your inv sc, superbooster ok, but i said, that is easily to kill.

if i get banned for help blue team i will translate every talk to my participation

lmfao
    Ok fine I don't know polak but what was with the !s & !p 10 times.You were not in mood of playing right? Wasn't that an attempt to stack? Don't say "NO" because the first screenshot clearly said your attempt to go blue & Stack.

I don't care if you reconnect and got into red. it doesn't mean you will stack this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    Disclaimer was: if I remember correctly. I will check.
    So check out and give us all an answer...

//edit
    @ Banny

Banny How old are you? You act like a little girl who is playing in the sandbox ... If you want to look for things in the old rakes and a shovel ... We are happy to lend you ...
    <@Rays> damic on d = autowin

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    Ava you don't know this kid. All he knows his team stack with his Clan/country members which is against the rules. I jjust posted 6 Screenshots. In fact he did that !s !p like 10 times. I don't know what they were talking and i don't want to know. My point is look at his attempt to team stack

watanoobs
    No offence, but your age and the way you write your posts do not look any more mature to me than Joker's. Like I said, no offence really!

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    Ok fine I don't know polak but what was with the !s & !p 10 times.
    Hmm so you were just guessing? Weird...
    Also, your screenshots don't show 10 reconnects, should have posted more screens in my oppinion. ;-P

If I remember correctly this clown should be banned since I saw a log of him cheating recently. I'll check later on.
    I am curious, keep me updated about that where and when!

banny

this was your fist post...

"So it all started at the bathrooms ultimate map. He came in & was in red team. Damic wanted him to have in BLUE TEAM (looks Screeenshot). so he went on spec. He tried 1-2 times to get in Damic's team but he couldn't get so he decided to explore our base to see where we made Invis SC, our teles and Nukes and then went to spec so he could tell damic (look screenshot)."

your defense is falling apart, you first ask for ban because of Joker went to spec, watched where the nukes and mines were and then went to tell damic... and he tried to reconnect 1-2 times in damic's team right?...

and now you are saying that is not that what pisses you off, instead of that is that Joker tried to reconnect 10 times now?

i think you are losing the logic again, is joker poland a stacker?, is this his first time?
    Dave Matthews Band...

Joker poland ain't a team stacker! I played a WHOLE BUNCH of times against him and actually there are couple of screens in CoD forum when he played against Damic!
    About those false accusations of him telling where are your nukes... please Banny! Next time you make report, check things before accusing a player.
    Thanks (in advance)!

Quote Originally Posted by terminator View Post
    Joker poland ain't a team stacker! I played a WHOLE BUNCH of times against him and actually there are couple of screens in CoD forum when he played against Damic!
    About those false accusations of him telling where are your nukes... please Banny! Next time you make report, check things before accusing a player.
    Thanks (in advance)!
    well it was not false sry banny but if youre reporting everyone...i didnt record you because you would of know that im recording you and just stop saying when that guy was nuking and where he was. i asked sw to change it so it wouldnt say " user in your channel started recording"
    Last edited by |uK|kenneth; 07-05-2012 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    well it was not false sry banny but if youre reporting everyone...i didnt record you because you would ok know that im recording you and just stop saying when that guy was nuking and where he was. i asked sw to change it so it wouldnt say " user in your channel started recording"
    When I said that I almost joined the team it was like 15 second delay i had troubles joining in the server. I had like 40% PL that time. you can ask keith i didn't do that on purpose I wrote !p it was like i was lagging and getting d/ced or having delay in connecting to server

PS : mostro he translated the polish convo in english so i got to know he wasn't talking about the builds. YET he tried to stack with damic like 10 times. I am sorry i couldn't take SS of all those 10 because its a pain in the ass screenshoting , upload , post but i post enough proof .
    Last edited by Banny; 07-04-2012 at 03:53 PM.

Bingo

Code:
    [ACEv08g]: +---------------------------------------------------------------+
    [ACEv08g]: | Player Kick |
    [ACEv08g]: PlayerName...: heya_hooo
    [ACEv08g]: PlayerIP.....: 83.24.113.48
    [ACEv08g]: OS...........: Microsoft Windows XP x86 (Version: 5.1.2600)
    [ACEv08g]: CPU..........: AMD Athlon(tm) XP 1900+
    [ACEv08g]: CPUSpeed.....: 1462.386616 Mhz Measured - 1462.483193 Mhz Reported
    [ACEv08g]: NICDesc......: Karta VIA PCI 10/100Mb Fast Ethernet - Sterownik miniport Harmonogramu pakietów
    [ACEv08g]: MACHash1.....: 63AF0D5CFBEBBA049888948EA82C9AC9
    [ACEv08g]: MACHash2.....: 53F8E6C0BAF5A2EC26A1B5CDDD144A60
    [ACEv08g]: HWID.........: 62CC48F764570C45D4129FBD680D6312
    [ACEv08g]: UTVersion....: 451
    [ACEv08g]: Renderer.....: D3DDrv.D3DRenderDevice
    [ACEv08g]: SoundDevice..: Galaxy.GalaxyAudioSubsystem
    [ACEv08g]: CommandLine..: -safe
    [ACEv08g]: KickReason...: VTable Hook
    [ACEv08g]: TimeStamp....: 21-07-2011 / 17:07:38
    [ACEv08g]: | Extra Info |
    [ACEv08g]: ModuleHandle.: 0x10300000
    [ACEv08g]: ModuleName...: Engine.dll
    [ACEv08g]: HookedObject.: Font Engine.SmallFont
    [ACEv08g]: HookedEntry..: 3
    [ACEv08g]: Found........: 0x20813340 -> Unknown Module!Unknown Function+0x0000
    [ACEv08g]: | Screenshot Status |
    [ACEv08g]: Success......: TRUE
    [ACEv08g]: FileName.....: ../Shots/[ACE] - Multiplay __ Public CTF #7 (Combo Instagib!)_2011.07.21.17.07.39_CTF-w00tabulousFixed_heya_hooo.jpg

Bingo

Code:
    [ACEv08g]: | Player Kick |
    [ACEv08g]: PlayerName...: heya_hooo
    [ACEv08g]: PlayerIP.....: 83.24.113.48
    [ACEv08g]: OS...........: Microsoft Windows XP x86 (Version: 5.1.2600)
    [ACEv08g]: CPU..........: AMD Athlon(tm) XP 1900+
    [ACEv08g]: CPUSpeed.....: 1462.386616 Mhz Measured - 1462.483193 Mhz Reported
    [ACEv08g]: NICDesc......: Karta VIA PCI 10/100Mb Fast Ethernet - Sterownik miniport Harmonogramu pakietów
    [ACEv08g]: MACHash1.....: 63AF0D5CFBEBBA049888948EA82C9AC9
    [ACEv08g]: MACHash2.....: 53F8E6C0BAF5A2EC26A1B5CDDD144A60
    [ACEv08g]: HWID.........: 62CC48F764570C45D4129FBD680D6312
    [ACEv08g]: UTVersion....: 451
    [ACEv08g]: Renderer.....: D3DDrv.D3DRenderDevice
    [ACEv08g]: SoundDevice..: Galaxy.GalaxyAudioSubsystem
    [ACEv08g]: CommandLine..: -safe
    [ACEv08g]: KickReason...: VTable Hook
    [ACEv08g]: TimeStamp....: 21-07-2011 / 17:07:38
    [ACEv08g]: | Extra Info |
    [ACEv08g]: ModuleHandle.: 0x10300000
    [ACEv08g]: ModuleName...: Engine.dll
    [ACEv08g]: HookedObject.: Font Engine.SmallFont
    [ACEv08g]: HookedEntry..: 3
    [ACEv08g]: Found........: 0x20813340 -> Unknown Module!Unknown Function+0x0000
    [ACEv08g]: | Screenshot Status |
    [ACEv08g]: Success......: TRUE
    [ACEv08g]: FileName.....: ../Shots/[ACE] - Multiplay __ Public CTF #7 (Combo Instagib!)_2011.07.21.17.07.39_CTF-w00tabulousFixed_heya_hooo.jpg
    IP's dont match?
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

His IP changes more regularly than his under wear. Log into your GAP account and have a look

Thread Information