User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    asdasdasdasddddd

Please, give me the real reasons!

Sam, you 3 or 4 weeks ago you banned me in bt server i want to say that when i installed ut99 to my computer i tried joining siege server first but i ahd an ace problem cause windows vista after that i saw you in bt server and i came there i said that 'Sam, i have got a problem about ace can you help me?' and you banned me i cant see anything for banning here Can u please give me the reason? i really had no connections with siegeultimate and things u are accusing me. Bring me 1 proof and i will shut my mouth I don't know why administrators hate me... i know i wasn't good before but at least i wasn't cheating and i wasn't hacking, i wish i even knew things with PCs cmon sam answer them and i will be quiet ok? please give me the real reasons!

I don't think anyone would fight so hard to get unbanned.. with a knowledge good enough to make siegeultimate , packing viruses in it.. u really think he wouldn't make himself new account, get another ip, PC perhaps, virtual machine and how many other things, which could make him avoid that ban.

I really think that this guy got no connection with siegeultimate... guy who "impersonate" him that day, pretty much knew what was going on.
    Let's not ban people for the accusations... it could be someone using my account to post that shit, and in that case i would be permabanned now.
    Just want to get that proof , if it's not secret and i won't ever defend this guy

cmon sam you cant solve anything with banning only try talking why arent you trying talking? you are always doing same things you arent listening any body believe to real things i didnt do any things you know that too

Didn't expect such a problem solving by SAM... hmmm

cmon sam try talking for solving problems

Termi you don't need to be involved with this. It's not a personal grudge. He's been a very naughty boy let him deal with his own issues.

Ahmet if you dont stop creating spam accounts Without real names and spamming when you were given the reason whic you do not want to accept, then I can easily just ban you from sign ups.

cmon sam you didnt see me this year im good boy try giving chance and i think im banned cause last year but try giving chance and see me this year cmon sam

I'll leave it up to you SAM.
    Ah actually, just want everyone to be treated the same and i really believe that ahmet is innocent considering the accusations u have made.
    But if u really got the proof against of which u don't want to post in public, i'll believe to that.
    Although i would like to see ahm3t unbanned once :P to see how he plays , it was fun XD

Why would you be banned because of last year. I thought you didn't do anything?

Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    Why would you be banned because of last year. I thought you didn't do anything?
    LOLOLOLOL hahahahaha

Thread Information