User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Pulse through Walls will be fixed in next release for now you should report it.

all players that dont read the forum dont know if it is or not allowed, all time that i made this tele in bluevember was not 1 or 2 players who used pulse for kill the sm, but 5, 6... huasuieh

they dont know about this, i think it would be nice put a message informing this on server, like: repair teamates... say !admin <> for... it's a pro siege server, dont cry if...

EDIT: lol it's about pug, then i have never seen pulse/ripper at walls in PUG, just happened on public server
    Last edited by HIGH[+]AdRiaN; 07-06-2012 at 11:55 AM.

idd adrian is right most people dont know this. so I may have a solution for that on wildcards server uhm he let something spam every 20 min or something idk like this > "ban of this week banny has been banned for boosting people" you could put > " pulse gunning through walls is not allowed anymore"

while we are talking about this Koos was pulsing in blackriver and he removed some1 else's ff, I told Rays but I figured I should post here too in case he forgets.

in coret you can shoot trough the glasses to its just how its constructed..
    try it out go stand in front of a glass or above it and shoot trough the sides.. you will see ur shot on the wall on the other side

Quote Originally Posted by kron View Post
    In my opinion that little glitch thing SHOULD be allowed.
    My reasoning is because that is a strategy that everyone uses to try and win the game. It's just like getting the very top on bluevember. There are ways to prevent it and there are ways to get into it. If you get up there you win, it's a good thing to have. All maps should have that kind of risk of losing or winning in a matter of seconds. It really adds to suspense.
    leave it to kron to want the gayest way to win possible

and its nothing like getting to the top of vember... at least there u can nuke it.. its virtually impossible to kill tele above mcshitty

Quote Originally Posted by TDNConvict View Post
    leave it to kron to want the gayest way to win possible

and its nothing like getting to the top of vember... at least there u can nuke it.. its virtually impossible to kill tele above mcshitty
    and its not impossible to defend that area... it cost ur team 1250 (2 teles and jumpboots) just to make take the top and it cost the enemy team 2000-3000(2 teles, trans, invis, shieldbelt, +upgrades) to take enemies bases... if u cant defend something that is so easy to protect then u must be retarded

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|SilverWing View Post
    and its not impossible to defend that area... it cost ur team 1250 (2 teles and jumpboots) just to make take the top and it cost the enemy team 2000-3000(2 teles, trans, invis, shieldbelt, +upgrades) to take enemies bases... if u cant defend something that is so easy to protect then u must be retarded
    uhu the thing is i never seen someone using boots to get the top only me freeze and grim are probably then only 3 doing it.
    and btw i can do it also on the enemie team ive done this before, just boots + belt and gogogo.

i noticed that on the uK orbital map in the middle with the opening, you can easily flack through it without a problem. some guy shot me with it through it and i tested it out and you can.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    idd adrian is right most people dont know this. so I may have a solution for that on wildcards server uhm he let something spam every 20 min or something idk like this > "ban of this week banny has been banned for boosting people" you could put > " pulse gunning through walls is not allowed anymore"
    It's nothing special it's justthe ServerAdds mod however I edited it so I can add new update and remove messages in game with mutate commands instead of editing a list of messages stored in an .ini file then shutting down the server uploading the new messages and rebooting the server. Only difference with mine thou it it does not have the large instrusive white text in the center of the screen. It is lame seeing players pry at any little advantage they get regardless of how lame it is. Well, I would edit the maps I suppose even thou that solution requires work lol. I'm thinking maby I could make some kind of block like higor was talking about except having the player have some kind of invisible armor all the time that does tracebacks to the source of damage and checks to see if such a block is in the path first and if so modify the damage to zero of coarse and remove the momentum and maby it will be like it never happend. I could implement a similar system like that in SiegeXtreme 3. I do like being able to hide behind buildings and not get hurt. Right now I'm working on Platforms that you can crouth on and walk on the edge and piston off of, might as well experiment a little :|

Oh BTW SPAM VICTORY!

Thread Information