uK vs sXc

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: uK vs sXc

uK vs sXc

Well... here you have it folks the carnage that uK left behind of what is or was sXc...

OH. Also a youtube video watch it in 720p for good quality. Enjoy.

Love this video!!!!, Love the 1st person camera, and i LOVE the song!!! Lalalala

ROFL who made that video?

that was awesome, i have to admit it :P

lmfao nice music hahahahahaha!

lol unrealshots

Lol that little movie was awesome

hahahahaah

u missed the part where i was standing on the blue sign and just watching :P

i think you should have added quotes like these:

Quote Originally Posted by Deepack View Post
    dude, save your comments for after the match that is if your too scared to post after "The Match" haha. Blaze and his UK buddys are in 4 one hell of a show and I'll be delighted if you join them hahhaha. btw, admins do take ut99 too seriously by banning players for stupid reasons but that's why our team is going to teach these admins a lesson for their stupid behaviour and abusement. Other than this scrim I could care less about these forums I'm just waiting for that batty boy to post the date and time. And I bet your a fat ugly Queer in real life who sux dick and eats shit. AHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ACF View Post
    cube shut da hell up, you guys will get smacked around silly believe me. You wont win and im not joking. I want yur felow UK clan mates to be in the spec to witness your asses getting ripped open G.
    approach me like you hard, mothfuka imma bank ya, shank ya.

Yo blaze, boy you shudda known by now sXc does it
    HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAH LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRO GJ MAN CONGRATULATIONS YOU BEAT MY LITTLE BROTHER AKA (sXc'SilentWarrior// in alias) I'M SO PROUD!!!!! HAHAHHA WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT LOL BTW WHO D FUCK R U? DAMN WHAT A BAD ASS LOL!

If you really wanna face the real me "Deepack" then feel free to arrange a 1v1 insta in a ACE protected server. Lets go motherfucker!!!!

--- Updated ---

ROFL
    Quote Originally Posted by ACF View Post
    cube as i said shut da hell up, what part of that you dont understand nigger?
    That wasnt even deepack playing it was his brother. damn cue ball dont make me come over where you are and slap you up
    Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    Deepack and your cousins ( ACF , Vatiko ) . What do you guys wanna prove huh? You're 24/7 aliasing on the server and getting raped. When we post screenies ' OH SORRY I WAS ON LAPTOP , OH MY BAD.. I WAS NOT ON COMPUTER" . Shut the fuck up already. I'm 101% sure if this match happens either they're gonna give up some retarded excuse for their lose or if they win ( WHICH IS NOT POSSIBLE) they're gonna taunt like fucks..

ffs
    Lol help from u. ur probably another midget lookin kid like blaze n banny.

--- Updated ---

Blaze @ 5'4
    Banny @ 5"3
    Convict @ 5'3 1/2
    And chris 5"5 n 300 lbs of flabs

Lol midgets that think theyre bosses
    Get a sub. The teams can be shots, moskva. and d midget. Btw, Moskva we don't need a sub for ACF cuz he was just trolling blaze and holding back his true skill. You'll be surprised when he plays for this scrim.
    This match means nothing. Vatiko is suppose to be capable of getting higher frags than both SW and Blaze especially in comboinstagib but he was using a shit box dollar store mouse for that scrim cuz his other one broke that's why I was pissed at him. Vatiko usually averages about 200 frags in combo but he was under the 70s during that match, that's ridiculous. As for who over is talking shit how about you challenge me 1v1 insta/combo right now and I'll shut your mouth for good. We will have a rematch against uK another day but this time I'll make sure no one on my team is doing retarded shit like playing with dollar store mouses during a serious scrim ffs.

Have a look at this high class peice of shit that he was playing with; Attachment 616
    holy shit look at that it looks worst than shit and plays worst also.
    Like i said they were going to blame something or someone for losing and yep they did.

Anyways awesome video shots i vote for this video to be in the homepage if uK has one.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

That would've been a great idea shotman just 2late for it

ahahahaahahah HAHAAHA epic gg guys fucking SW make me laught too much baaaaaaaaah gg
    Never Lucky.

Thread Information