User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Whicked Sick Moko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,330
    Country:

    Thumbs down Why is Cami Banned from uK Forum???

    Hi, Cami can't get on here, why was she banned or was this a mistake?

    She's ip banned. D:


    Thanks to whoever answers.

    ~ God Bless ~


    ~ Moko

  2. #2
    Moderator .seVered.]['s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Near a River and Under a Bridge
    Posts
    2,122
    Country:
    OMG, Not Her, anyone but HER,.... take my life instead... FREE CAMI!!

  3. #3
    Administrator SAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,219
    Country:
    Can someone get me her IP please?

  4. #4
    Killing Spree CrashingCami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    186
    Country:
    Sam! is working now, did you get my IP from Chochos? He is the one who helped me figuring out what was wrong
    Anyway thank you!!

  5. #5
    Moderator .seVered.]['s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Near a River and Under a Bridge
    Posts
    2,122
    Country:
    It was the dreaded FORBIDDEN! wasn't it... happened to me too... 24 HOURS of LOCKDOWN.. so BE CAREFULL what you COPY and PASTE to the posts. It just might bet you investigated the PIA, Posting Intelligence Agency.

  6. #6
    Killing Spree CrashingCami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    186
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by .se\/ered.][ View Post
    It was the dreaded FORBIDDEN! wasn't it... happened to me too... 24 HOURS of LOCKDOWN.. so BE CAREFULL what you COPY and PASTE to the posts. It just might bet you investigated the PIA, Posting Intelligence Agency.
    The PIA? D:
    I wonder if they have any jurisdiction over what I do... also I wonder what are them... but im not that bothered xD
    and ye it must be that, how do I know wich links are not allowed? so it doesnt happen again

  7. #7
    Moderator .seVered.]['s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Near a River and Under a Bridge
    Posts
    2,122
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by CrashingCami View Post
    The PIA? D:
    I wonder if they have any jurisdiction over what I do... also I wonder what are them... but im not that bothered xD
    and ye it must be that, how do I know wich links are not allowed? so it doesnt happen again
    LOL, PIA< it was joke hun... but still be carefull when pasting... SAM says you should be ok if you put [CODE] things around it.

  8. #8
    Administrator SAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,219
    Country:
    If you post more than four links the forum triggers auto ban because spammers usually post four links in most spam posts. The rule has been relaxed though so should be ok for the time being.

  9. #9
    Moderator .seVered.]['s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Near a River and Under a Bridge
    Posts
    2,122
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    If you post more than four links the forum triggers auto ban because spammers usually post four links in most spam posts. The rule has been relaxed though so should be ok for the time being.
    I have never posted 4 links, but the definition I was posting MAY have had 4 (or more) link's embedded in it... which would explain it.

  10. #10
    Killing Spree CrashingCami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    186
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    If you post more than four links the forum triggers auto ban because spammers usually post four links in most spam posts. The rule has been relaxed though so should be ok for the time being.
    I was trying to post only one :/

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The UT Forum Directory
    By Chamberly in forum Unreal Tournament Chit Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-26-2014, 04:11 AM
  2. Forum features
    By SAM in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 10:44 PM
  3. Forum features...
    By SAM in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 05-30-2011, 03:40 AM
  4. keep getting banned on server and forum
    By mattie in forum Technical Problems
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 08:59 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •