User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Okay so................................................ .....

I'm sorry for kicking Krikor when the pug was starting, my intentions were mostly good ( Story below) but at the very least I probably should have waited until after pug...

What I did for people who don't know:

Pug was taking 30 years to start because Sober didn't want to play in the R ts because Osyris can't play in the uK one (idk why)...
    People were picking on Zac (No surprise honestly) and I personally am sick of that (people picking this kid [IDC you think it's fun, every1 talks about how horrible bullying is until they do it])......Then Krikor (Oh) was being mean to Zac telling him to shut up, Zac wasn't hurting anybody if you don't like him speaking just mute him..I told Krikor to stop (Probably should have said please, sorry, forgive me. :S) but instead he said it faster and more when I said so I said I would kick him if he didn't leave the child alone...But he kept doing it... Sooooooooooooooooooooo... as I was minimizing UT pug was like 1 second in and I kicked him...Probably should have waited until after pug to do that, was unwise on my part I agree...:S

Soooo Sw decided that I shouldn't have SA...And said he warned me before about kicking wile in a pug....Unless I am so bad in my memory he did not....Because I never kicked anybody when we were about to pug. lol...That I remember anyway...... :S

He warned me after he was taking Moskva out of my room 30 times (while I'm trying to talk to him...................) to act gay (Litteraly -.-) and I kept asking him to stop and he wouldn't so I kick him (for an actual reason), and when he was playing that game (IDK what) I moved people to that room if they were alone in main channel and he got mad and said he'd remove my admin instead of just saying "please don't move them". I'm easy to warn, just say "Please don't ___FillInBlank__." If it's a justly asked thing (Not stop doing something that's not wrong or (not) hurting anybody) I won't do it anymore, you don't have to threaten me seriously. lol

So......I'm sorry Krikor! I didn't take any joy in kicking you, I hated it. lol
    I don't think you should have picked on the kid but at the very least should have waited until the pug was over... :X
    I was emotionally messed that day a lot going on in life you know and all that...Still not an excuse, I know, I should have gotten my emotions a lil clearer.

I'm sorry, forgive me, I'm not asking for SA just the ability to edit my rooms (because I can't T.T).

~ God Bless ~

~ Moko

There's one thing in all of what you wrote that i'd like to highlight. I've not said anything hoping you guys would just stop but this making fun o and intimidating a kid is not on. I'm tired of hearing that it is happening and anything more I hear of directed towards this zac kid or anybody else I will start banning. This type of behaviour is not 'fun'

--- Updated ---

And moko you're too young to have emotions. Silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Moko View Post
    I'm sorry, forgive me, I'm not asking for SA just the ability to edit my rooms[SIZE=1] (because I can't T.T)
    i think you can do that also with channel admin if you change something in TS maybe blaze or sam could do that so people (not only moko) can change their own channels.

oh yeah just mention me sure, i was the only one telling him to shut up YEAH SUREE.... we were about to pug and we were trying to set positions and zac wouldnt let us, we were asking him nicely to stay quiet while we pug, and didnt he kept talking after we told him to stay quiet , game was on the countdown to start and zac was still talking so i was telling him to shut up. I dont know how this is bullying cause i know (and we all knew cause i wasnt the only one) he wasnt taking it bad, you shouldnt have kicked me while pugging, i dont even notice if someone kicks me on ts while im playing till i realize nobody's talking, and yet instead of apologize to me, u defended yourself -.-

If you consider i should be banned then do it. I doubt someone would like to get kicked from ts while playing, specially on a pug

And i repeat, zac wasnt taking it bad

oh and btw, its damn internet, bullying on internet with unknown people? ROFL, does that matter? if you cant handle stupid things that arent true how can u face the real ones
    Last edited by Krikor; 07-17-2012 at 01:31 PM.

Osyris was in uk ts just a few days ago, so why can't he go on now?

It causes him lag fleece

also was this kid in the pug?

MLSG server is now online and ready.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    what i find funny in all of this is, zac loves to talk shit to people, hell he did it with me until i got him to play me in a 1v1 tore him a new asshole and since then hes been all buddy buddy, it takes two people to start a conversation let alone one thats full of banter until someone gets teary eyed about something that was said.

what is the name of the server?

i was also getting annoyed with zac talking so much so i kept telling him to be quiet or i would move him out of the ts channel. for the most part he listened xD

im sure a lot of us started playing online games at a young age ( i was the same age as zac when i started playing ut). he'll be alright, moko. you dont need to worry about him zac knows what he's getting himself into and he doesnt take anyone seriously.

that being said, sorry to hear about whatever you're dealing with in life also.....it's very mature of you to make an apology post.

Thread Information