Okay so................................................ ..... - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    yea zac could not stop talking during the pug and he was not in the pug. I think once he was saying "they dont have many mines," or something on what they have in the enemy base (idk if that is considering ts cheating). But yeah like krikor said, he was not the only one, everyone in the team was telling him to be quiet. I know he was asking questions or trying to learn but couldn't he just learn from seeing or wait until pug is over? Also i know he is just a kid (and a kid saying there is a d in ninety rofl) but he has to learn to be quiet while other people are playing a pug because they need to listen to their teamates about enemy coming in or something. And muting him just takes a lot of time (minimizing, right click on his name, click on mute client, maximizing, but if you have 2x crosshair, reboot ut and wait for ace to load), its easier to say be quiet.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Exactly Mr. Shotman, thats considered spec cheating
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

before handing out bans sam u need to experience the guy himself -.-
    like everyone says he just keeps talking and talking and making annoying noises whilst everyone is telling him to stfu
    so before u blaim the major ammount of people u should have a talk with zac

i think he should talk with you grim because you described yourself =P
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

If you didn't say it heatwave . I would have said the same.

uhm sam u dont even come to TS wtf u talking about
    and im not like that -.-

I have been to TS. I don't need to attend regularly to know peoples personality lol you forgot the song you sang me??

Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    I have been to TS. I don't need to attend regularly to know peoples personality lol you forgot the song you sang me??
    its okay to be gay?

Krikor ftlog, I was asking everyone to leave the kid alone not just you. You seemed to be pushing it in, if you don't like him mute him it's not hard OR take 10 minutes, kicking Krikor took longer...

He's a kid, kids talk smack, do I think that's good, no he looks silly, but kids look silly, when you are a child you speak as a child, when you grow up (eventually Lol) you put away childishness and act like an adult.

You show a whole lot of maturity yourself, Blaze, showing off your skillz to a 12 year old kid when he first came in the server practically.
    It's like, HI ZAC, I'M BLAZE! And I Own! Look at me!!!! YOU S**K!...I hardly see an introduction and you're already saying how you own.

And if were going to talk about not shutting up....Grim. Nuff' said.
    Ik hou van je. :P

Spec cheating?
    Blaze has done that.
    Around Christmas time he was telling street what to do, who to kill where to go and all kinds of stuff...I was saying to Blaze about that ...I don't remember what he said to be honest..I don't bother with a lot of stuff cause nobody listens to me. xD

Again, spec cheating?
    Grim...Nuff' said. lol
    FLAME IN MID (c) Grim...

Kenneth, I can't edit anything with channel admin, so basically I'm a piece of wood...

@ SAM:
    That behavior isn't new, SAM. lol..I say that being mean to people isn't fun but I'm told to be quiet and I'm immature so... D:!
    And tell "you're too young to have emotions" to my last 3 months. XD
    Also I think Grim was drunk SAM so yeah he probably forgot. xD

@ Sovvie: I'm much better now, thank you!..And thank you for the compliment. :X

Lock this please.

~ God Bless ~

~ Moko

i know but ther is a way to change that

Thread Information