User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Siege Server

Siege Server

The program on the server dosn't balance the teams at all why is it even called that? Teams are way off whack today and I can't get through half a map without rage quitting as I have no patience for retardation; it's not half as hard to defend bases as these supplier hoggers are causing it to be.

In my personal opinion the supplier needs to give out wepons to more than one person; I'm sure i'm not alone in being sick and tired of getting boosted out and unable to boost clueless retards or assholes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Neff View Post
    The program on the server dosn't balance the teams at all why is it even called that? Teams are way off whack today and I can't get through half a map without rage quitting as I have no patience for retardation; it's not half as hard to defend bases as these supplier hoggers are causing it to be.

In my personal opinion the supplier needs to give out wepons to more than one person; I'm sure i'm not alone in being sick and tired of getting boosted out and unable to boost clueless retards or assholes out.

Well, I guess it has to do with people using different names in game, like people alias or people using tournament tags for an example.
    Hurry up and make conts so you can build ss

Quote Originally Posted by Neff View Post

You are not alone, please refer to my Multiple posts on the topic.

http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...ll=1#post33558

http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...ll=1#post33655

and so on...

It's a mixture of things that makes the blamcer spaz out. Teambalamcer takes into account ip address and also name. Ip match is partial to help take into account dynamic ip ranges. However issue with that is with the sheer number of players there's tons of people within the same range. I'm sure you know what I'm getting at. Sometimes teambalancer gets confused with the ranges which results in uneven teams. Couple with that name changes and people who are completely dynamic ip that their range changed completely so the balancer treats the person as 50 strength making them a mediocre player and finally. The number of people who leave after team balancer has done it's job at the beginning of the game.

Teambalancer can adjust teams mid game and make things even on the fly which would result in greatly balanced teams. However, with the nature of siege that's not desired. We have developed it as much as we can really. It's up to the players to do the rest. There's only so much a human written program can do.

Whaaaat... no human could write this stuff... this was written by ALIENS..
    Last edited by .seVered.][; 07-20-2012 at 07:06 PM.

SAM I told you this before, teams are locked in the beginning, no matter what the teambalancer (Abot) says, it doesn't switch teams. So after a map is finished everybody rejoins the server again, the balancer TRIES to balance it, but it can't because teamswitching isn't allowed.

Teambalancer can override the no teamswitching. It's been extensively tested to make sure it does....

It doesn't...

It does.....! I'll test it anyway I suppose.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    lol freeze team balancer (abot) ahahahahaahhah

Thread Information