User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dr. Viro

Dr. Viro

Well, he started out on blue and got team balanced. Pissed off that he was unable to come back to blue he decided he was going to help us win by building us a leach.

Unfortunatly it wasn't a very big one and it go "BOOM!" =(

The only damage done was a couple hundred free RU and Red won anyway with a tele above our core. Though he failed miserably to fuck over his team I still think the thought and attempt should count.

Quote Originally Posted by Neff View Post
    Well, he started out on blue and got team balanced. Pissed off that he was unable to come back to blue he decided he was going to help us win by building us a leach.

Unfortunatly it wasn't a very big one and it go "BOOM!" =(

The only damage done was a couple hundred free RU and Red won anyway with a tele above our core. Though he failed miserably to fuck over his team I still think the thought and attempt should count.

Well I thought I would add to your BULLSHIT STORY. You could have won if you would allowed me to build. Second I've told you ADMINS to disable the balancing teams command Many TIMES. How Aggravating is it when you want to play a cool game built for UT99 never thought could happen and here goes someone balancing teams in the middle of the game and people are switch all over the place. HAPPENS EVERY GAME, When your team is winning and you have the most RU and suddenly your switch to the other team. All I can say it's annoying, and I'm sure there are others that think so to. SO do WTFE you want to do I do not care. None of you listen anyway.

You're a fucking idiot if you think I didn't know what you were doing especially after you gave everyone a heads up. Even worse you were under the impression we would take the easy win and allow you to fuck over your team and the game; it's called sportsmanship buddy.

- Being switched should not effect your RU unless you're in 4 way aka Siege2g in which it is against the rules to balance.
    - Who are you to "tell" the admins what to do?

Who do you think is going to take you seriously? Nobody cares that the team balancer put you on the loosing team as it happens to everyone and some actually like the challenge.

tl;dr No team balancer would suck a lot more than having to deal with people who can't accept being balanced to the losing team.
    Last edited by Neff; 07-21-2012 at 10:57 PM.

1. Doesn't give you the right to balance teams only because you want to switch team. You going to switch other people too, which is not cool.
    2. You have been banned so many times for different shit, Why don't you ever learn?
    3. You deserve a long ban, so you can grow up and stop doing lots of shit on the server.

You're a fucking idiot, You don't even know how to read, I never said anything about how it affects RU. SECOND IT DOES TAKE 50RU away everytime you switch teams, STUPID PAY ATTENTION. If you don't tell the admins a problem they won't know how to fix the problem. TEAM balancing is a problem. NO BODY LIKES BEING SWITCHED. STAY ON THE TEAM YOU ENTERED ON THE GAME WITH.. That simple. so shut up Obviously they are taking your concern seriously as well, I would hate to see what they would do. cause I don't care.

most of all Neff, it is bullshit because it shows how much of a IDIOT you are you have to come on here and bad mouth me for helping the team I Was put on when I entered the game with. Second I play fair as it gets, Team switching is a problem and causes unfairness of the games intention. Get on a team stay there and help your team win, it's not about getting on team and realizing your team is shit and you go switching teams to help them win. AND SURELY you don't let other players cause MID GAME intervention of balancing teams that does nothing but cause problems when you've built items that belong to you and you can't get them back because of someone has to balance teams in mid game. What more do I need to say about your issue with me.

Balance teams anytime you like I will See to it I kill the mood for the game for everyone. I promise I will.... IF UK Can't see that is what killing this game for most gamers wanting to play.. then let it burn down and out.

Did I strike a nerve? Love the all caps rage. :biggrin-new:

I really feel bad for you if you think you've shown me up. If anything is to blame for the loss of communication it would be your elementary level writting and grammar not my reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Viro View Post
    You're a fucking idiot, You don't even know how to read, I never said anything about how it affects RU.
    HAPPENS EVERY GAME, When your team is winning and you have the most RU and suddenly your switch to the other team.
    - Now I understand you were talking about the winning team having the higher "maximum" RU or RU "limit".
    - What I read was "You have the most RU..." Have: - Verb - Possess, own or hold.

RU limit is not something you "have" but rather the potential to have - Due to your word usage I assumed you were complaining about losing RU as you got switched. RU limits aren't usually much different between red and blue so I'm going to have to be honest and let you know I find it retarded of you to complain about.

I came here to bad mouth you? I'm prety sure you started it =p
    your BULLSHIT STORY
    Kind of funny you said that by the way as everything I said is backed up by the pictures.

Team switching is a problem and causes unfairness of the games intention
    Team Switching is no longer an issue as shown in the picture your attempt at !B failed. Players have been unable to Team Switch for quite some time on the server as the admins found it necessary.

=p I know you were talking about Balancing however, which isn't unfair and has been in place on the server for so long I've forgot when it was introduced. I never see the veteran players on the server make a big deal about it only the new players and trouble makers like you that just want to be on the winning team.

I want you to realize you're the only person asking it be removed; while the majority of everyone else is asking for and trying to figure out ways to make it more effective in balancing. Also, incase you're unaware it balances by skill and only at times when one team has a certain number (don't know how much) more skill level than the other.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 987251565_22ea2338dd.jpg  
    Last edited by Neff; 07-22-2012 at 02:37 AM.

Insults do not make your points valid innit
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Dr.Viro I can guarantee CHIMP can kick your filthy ass anyday, your just that suckish and retarded always complaining in the servers. Put away that bio rifle, like seriously which idiot walks WAIT I MEAN JUMPS around with a freaken bio rifle thinking hes a boss. You get shot and you complain. Just stop the crap man

I hate having people on my team that defend with bio rifles... Learn to shock combo -.-

What ever douche bags. You all know I'm right.

Neff, shut up.

Thread Information