User Tag List

Constant and repetitive spawnkiller lamer

There is 1 player on this server who always always always spawn kills if the map allows for it. he goes by the name VanDammE.

Here is a pic of him just minutes ago...well I can't post a pic or a video of his spawnkilling cuz they are on my hard drive and not posted on the web somewhere to link to, but it's what he does, and if you ever have spare time to read the logs and see what people actually say while playing you will see he actually says he needs to spawn kill.

edit: ok, I found a link to upload my screenshot to in another thread...so here is a screenshot...

and yes...that's him grappled high up on a wall doing combo's to spawnkill
    Last edited by Famine; 07-22-2012 at 02:25 AM.

alot of nubs in the combogib server. First of all, andACTION is one of the worst and smallest map out there what did you expect there would be no spawnkilling? Secondly this guy is grappling to a wall, A FREakEN WALL how hard is it to shoot the faggot down? All i have to say is its just that one map, let him spawnkill and lose his cookies, don't mind it.

This guy is a constant troublemaker... not the first time he does it, he got also banned on the ig uk server.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    hes banned from combo

I hardwared him earlier

Quote Originally Posted by Vatiko// View Post
    alot of nubs in the combogib server. First of all, andACTION is one of the worst and smallest map out there what did you expect there would be no spawnkilling? Secondly this guy is grappling to a wall, A FREakEN WALL how hard is it to shoot the faggot down? All i have to say is its just that one map, let him spawnkill and lose his cookies, don't mind it.
    Everything you say is true, but there are a few things you are not taking into account.

1. He does this all the time on any map that even remotely allows him to do it (Facingwoots is a big one for him), I could post some pics of him doing it on these other maps but I posted this pic from andaction because it had just happened.
    2. He doesn't care about his cookies (btw what happens when someone loses all their cookies?)
    3. When it comes to that 1 particular map andACTION I expect there will be spwankilling because it's hard to avoid but this guy actually will stand there and aim at empty corners for the entire game. Seriously, he will jump around a little to avoid getting killed but he pretty much just aims for the corners and spams combos. Sometimes he grapples up on a wall and combos the corners.

Thank you for banning him though, I and everyone who plays on your servers appreciate it.

He's probably banned indefinitely. We need people to report these issues though. All servers we run are too popular for their own good and we don't really have enough mods. With thy said I'd rather we had few mods with mo abuse rather than lots of mod with plenty of abuse.

Anyway grapple hang will soon hopefully have timer on it.

Yeah, ctf andAction and comboinsta don't go at all. The map is way too small and all someone has to do is stand behind the respawn points and shoot random balls to spawnkill. This map should be deleted imo.

Thread Information