User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by .se\/ered.][ View Post
    Isn't the ALL STAR game supposed to be AFTER the season ends? And be the combination of the VIP's from all teams AND the VIPS were supposed to be voted by the other players in the tournament (including Shoutcasters)?

Hmmm...
    thats what i was saying it should have also been voted by other people who watched the streams and saw most of the action

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    thats what i was saying it should have also been voted by other people who watched the streams and saw most of the action
    Well this is a work in progress.. we have many to thanks for the event's thus far, and they have been rewarding also. The future looks bright...

speaking of the future change that HUMONGOUS signature of yours to at least include a link to the InfoPost or SkyDrive folder to upload maps to or something ...
    something like this in your signature
    Code:
    (CENTER)(URL="https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=FB616DD5130AC6CC!2877")(SIGPIC)Click me!(/SIGPIC)(/URL)(/CENTER)
    How do I get this forum to post stuff like that...it won't show the codes..so I'll replace the ['s with (.
    Last edited by .seVered.][; 09-04-2012 at 10:53 PM.

I picked the right all-stars from my team.
    Check stats. Me and Freeze 1 and 2 for every stat almost.

i poops on ya kron.

poor kron, thats because i didnt played fisrt 2 matches and the 3rd one was only 1 map ((

Dem you are poop at siege.

I won't sugarcoat this letter. This is a very bitter letter. Small children and the faint of heart should stop reading and leave the room. If you disagree with my claim that it would be grossly premature for Kron to claim final victory, then read no further. According to some data he claims to have, just about everyone wants Kron to lay all of society open to the predations of organized criminality. Alas, giant numbers and statistical conceits can conceal as much as they reveal. The reality is that Kron has brainwashed a large number of people into believing that honesty and responsibility have no cash value and are therefore worthless. Alas, we can't change people's minds overnight, and we can't instantly and totally dispel the delusions implanted by Kron's meretricious lies, but we can build a better world, a cleaner world, a safer world, and a saner world. That might help a few brainwashees see that there are lots of weepy, wimpy flower children out there who are always whining that I'm being too harsh in my criticisms of Kron. I wish such people would wake up and realize that a great many of us don't want Kron to scar little children's self-image. Still, we feel a prodigious pressure to smile, to be nice, and not to object to his conscienceless theatrics.

This state of affairs demands the direct assault on those short-sighted epigrams that seek to traduce and discredit everyone but otiose twerps. Kron has been telling people that we can trust him not to put some mean-spirited protestor up on a pedestal. This story has been uncritically swallowed and regurgitated by many half-informed, Pecksniffian fabricators who find pleasure in believing it. No, I can't explain it either. However, I can say that people often get the impression that eccentric usurers and Kron's accomplices are separate entities. Not so. When one catches cold, the other sneezes. As proof, note that too many mingy gutter-bloods out there are looking for the quick and easy fix, for a great savior who will make it all right again so they can go back to sleep. They gather at the foot of the mount to herald the coming of Kron and neglect to notice that in order to convince us that at birth every living being is assigned a celestial serial number or frequency power spectrum, Kron often turns to the old propagandist trick of comparing results brought about by entirely dissimilar causes.

My purpose here is not to uphold peace, freedom, democracy, and justice. Well, okay, it is. But I should point out that Kron's vassals get a thrill out of protesting. They have no idea what causes they're fighting for or against. For them, going down to the local protest, carrying a sign, hanging out with Kron, and meeting some other flighty cheapskates is merely a social event. They're not even aware that I want to help people help themselves. But first, let me pose an abstract question. Why do we put up with Kron? We already have our answer: As a respected journalist put it, "Kron has no great love of democracy or egalitarianism." She probably could have added that you don't need me to tell you that Kron's policy of inflicting more death and destruction than Genghis Khan's hordes must not go unchallenged. To leave it unchallenged is to condone Kron's grandiose plans for world hegemony, plans in which no one is free to say that those of us who are too lazy or disinterested to shout back at Kron's propaganda have no right to complain when he and his fans weaken our mental and moral fiber. With this letter, I hope I have made my views crystal-clear: History has once again proved me right.

Kron 2012.
    Want my resume?

Thread Information