User Tag List

View Poll Results: Should Niven Be Removed?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

24 72.73%
  • No

9 27.27%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Stop whining. I said an EMP + a couple of nukes can get the job done if you are trapped inside.

people vote for it because its the most valuable map to be better than usual in a REAL map. u get to nuke with out a problem, just leech in the door and get like 500 RU, EMP and do new stuff u never did before without a problem. plus we had a max of about 6000 RU, the other team had a max of 600. fair map? hell no

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    Stop whining. I said an EMP + a couple of nukes can get the job done if you are trapped inside.
    how can they build nukes when the other team is throwing thousands of rockets in. disturbed was on the other team last night when were playing. he said their max RU was 600 and going down. terrible

Quote Originally Posted by -=]UM[=-Zac View Post
    how can they build nukes when the other team is throwing thousands of rockets in.
    You Build Nukes in Core Room, Then You Nuke The SC And SP, Then you should get atleast 1300, Then you just make nukes and nukes,
    Another thing is, You Can make tele's, if your trapped. Sometimes you'll spawn outside, then you just Rush to somewhere save make tele, tell your team.

PS. Ru limit wasnt 600 cause of being trapped, it was 600 cause my dumb team just made 2 Conts, And 1 Suplier, Didnt even have a SS the whole match.

Yes, please remove.

I don't think it matters, who many people who will dislike it. It will stay on the server.
    Some people hate, some people love it. Just deal with it.. How hard can it be?

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    niven is terrible one team will always get pushed back to their core and even then most players seem to spam the sup instead of hitting the core when its wide open.

im seriously considering removing this map even though i love playing it in an evenly contested game not one sided

Quote Originally Posted by x-fleece-x_{HoF} View Post
    I don't think it matters, who many people who will dislike it. It will stay on the server.
    Some people hate, some people love it. Just deal with it.. How hard can it be?
    How can you be so sure fleece? You know that is a community poll.

saying "dont like it then leave" is not good for the server traffic so thats a stupid thing to say.

blocking a team in their base is not the definition of "seige" (google its definition), you dont cut off and resources, you just create spam.

to answer banny - nuke and EMP, ok emp fine, but you cant get close enough to the doors most of the time to nuke due to rediculous amount of spam being fired in.

the map becomes one sided once a team blocks the other in and if they have glitched SC's then you cant get them anyway, even if you try to telefrag them im sure they have a tele close by to repair all emp'd builds so your tele doesnt stand a chance.

it isnt the map that needs to be removed, its the closed minded attitude "lets block them in so we are dominant" style of gameplay, i deliberately when i can, build a SC in our own base so my team cant do that, others need to follow suit and then niven will be enjoyable to play.

dont kill the server traffic because you think "its cool" to block the other team in their base, its stupid and drags out a game making it no fun, dont block the doors and people wont complain, saying its a tactic is complete crap.

Either way, people wont be able to glitch super containers anymore (SOON APPARENTLY), so this tactic of blocking wont exist...
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Thread Information