User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MLSG Round two

MLSG Round two

MLSG II :: Round 2 Predictions
    #6. Sneaky Bastards vs. #4. Ape Killas
    Sneaky Bastards: Rays Terminator Grim Vatiko A3 Novak Bun-B133 Chile Panic
    Ape Killas: Silverwing Mal Krikor Diablo Sovvie Jadey Intimidator ACF Alchemistx

Voting this one match of the week. After having a rough go at assembling a team he made a good trade to get vatiko. Vatiko can nuke and play offense with rays and A3 defense making this team a lot better than before. I doubt termi will show again but he has time to trade for someone else if needed. I do think that Sw's team should win both maps if their top 5 show. But I think with any closed maps Rays teams has a good chance. As always if someone from sw's top 4 starters doesn't show they are pretty much done. Prediction Split 1-1

#1. JukeBox vs. #2. Da Victorious Mongols
    JukeBox: Kron Freeze Dem Tata Sheepy Dewsick Chocolate uQwack lemon
    Da Victorious Mongols: Moskva Blaze Blackshoot Osyris Darkangel Fleece KarmaOhDee Spiderman Reaven

Considering last weeks teams Moskva's team should have steamrolled us. They looked more like Vicious Mongoloids. With that being said Krons team looked much stronger. It should be interesting match because both teams are a little light on frag heavy players which is maybe why Moskva picked vember instead of an open map. I'm expecting some closed map picks by both teams... giving the edge to Freeze's team. Kron's team Wins 2-0

#3. Proffechionals vs. #5. The Apes
    Proffechionals: Uchiha Chiseller UNrealshots Lotrfan67 Dex Mike First-day-dead Raptor High Voltage
    The Apes: Kenneth Convict Adrian Raildemon Sponge csnafk Jokerpoland Shotman Moko

I would be surprised if shots or chis show. Even if they do I still think we have a good shot at both maps assuming people on our team can look online and in a channel on irc to figure out what time a match starts lol... I've been assured that adrian and sponge will play but who knows. At least chosen is back from vacation and shotman should be around so we have some depth for the season. Kudos to uchiha's team for taking a map from SW. I've been really impressed with the latinos lately they have been playing at a high level and shut me down in a rootkits pug for first time in a long time. I think if uchiha picks the right map they could take a map so split 1-1 if chis or shots don't show and our top does should be an easy win

Quote Originally Posted by TDNConvict View Post
    #3. Proffechionals vs. #5. The Apes
    Proffechionals: Uchiha Chiseller UNrealshots Lotrfan67 Dex Mike First-day-dead Raptor High Voltage
    The Apes: Kenneth Convict Adrian Raildemon Sponge csnafk Jokerpoland Shotman Moko

I would be surprised if shots or chis show. Even if they do I still think we have a good shot at both maps assuming people on our team can look online and in a channel on irc to figure out what time a match starts lol... I've been assured that adrian and sponge will play but who knows. At least chosen is back from vacation and shotman should be around so we have some depth for the season. Kudos to uchiha's team for taking a map from SW. I've been really impressed with the latinos lately they have been playing at a high level and shut me down in a rootkits pug for first time in a long time. I think if uchiha picks the right map they could take a map so split 1-1 if chis or shots don't show and our top does should be an easy win
    You forgot to mention that People think you're captain instead of Kenneth. xD
    I agree with the 1-1 prospect.

I think SW will win or 1-1, and I'm sure Moskva will go 1-1 with Kron.

( Click to show/hide )
    sssshhhhhh
    Quote Originally Posted by Moko View Post
    You forgot to mention that People think you're captain instead of Kenneth. xD

I think SW will win or 1-1, and I'm sure Moskva will go 1-1 with Kron.

Quote Originally Posted by Moko View Post
    and I'm sure Moskva will go 1-1 with Kron.
    False.

Raping ur ass Kron you'll see that coming don't be so sure of winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    Raping ur ass Kron you'll see that coming don't be so sure of winning.
    False.

actually blaze and Keith on D could shoot down any offense (for the exception of my Superior Nukin' Skillz)...but I have to say Kron and Freeze are not just "any offense" They are very cunning and depending on the map if they get the flow of nukes going. I just don't see how they could be stopped! This may well be a preview of MLSG II Finals!

The Mongol's Best map to choose will have to be Black River. Pretty straight forward map with not much trickery required and a very open field which gives the advantage to the Mongols! (as one great General once said...NEVER, Ever face a Mongolian Herd on an open field) The advantage to the mongols lies in that even if Kron's team manages to take their mountain Keith and Blaze could provably hold down the D long enough to retake it without any troubles.

Best Map for Juke Box: Butchered, it may seem that this would be a bad choice but from what I've seen this is one of Blaze's Hardest maps to Defend nukes...Me and kron have dominated Blaze in this map. Granted he didn't have Keith by his side but kron didn't have Freeze by his side either! (Freeze is one of the few I acknowledge as legitimate contender for my tittle of Best Nuka A-Live). As far as am concerned all other Players are irrelevant. This match will be decided By these four players, who ever manages to outplay the other will bring victory to their team!

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    clearly delusional

Good games.
    Was fun on Simplex at last second.
    Grim screaming "MY REPAIR WONT WORK!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by kron View Post
    False.
    Unless I'm getting bad information, is true. Was 1-1.

Thread Information