User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WTF??

WTF??

Banned 20 matches for team switching? No questions asked, just ban. Like I'm the type of person who does this sort of thing all the time. Or even once for that matter.

Well here is my side of it anyway. Take it as you may. Map was Simplex. I was on Blue with Convict and a few others. Guy comes in and removes all our containers. Convict and another guy leaves. Now it is 5 on 3. Our team was disadvantaged due to the removals so I left also. I have never ragequit nor have I done so in the past.

I go into spec mode and wait to see what happens. Convict comes back in and so do a few others. Teams get stacked for blue and I join red. I'm playing on Red for over 15 minutes when my computer freezes. I had to reboot my computer and restart UT. Took about 1 to 2 minutes.

I came back into the game and it put me on the blue team. I then went into spec mode and waited for more people to join so I could get back on red without team switching. 2 more people joined blue and I typed "!p" to enter the game so I could return to red.

20 seconds after I joined red I was kicked and banned.

I hope someone takes a look at this and reconsiders. I don't start trouble on the server and I usually respect most players. Thanks

the only 2 reasons thatyou can switch is 1: you gotmore then 2 nukes. 2: to help the other team. (let me correct help not stack)

Quote Originally Posted by Cent View Post
    Banned 20 matches for team switching? No questions asked, just ban. Like I'm the type of person who does this sort of thing all the time. Or even once for that matter.

Well here is my side of it anyway. Take it as you may. Map was Simplex. I was on Blue with Convict and a few others. Guy comes in and removes all our containers. Convict and another guy leaves. Now it is 5 on 3. Our team was disadvantaged due to the removals so I left also. I have never ragequit nor have I done so in the past.

I go into spec mode and wait to see what happens. Convict comes back in and so do a few others. Teams get stacked for blue and I join red. I'm playing on Red for over 15 minutes when my computer freezes. I had to reboot my computer and restart UT. Took about 1 to 2 minutes.

I came back into the game and it put me on the blue team. I then went into spec mode and waited for more people to join so I could get back on red without team switching. 2 more people joined blue and I typed "!p" to enter the game so I could return to red.

20 seconds after I joined red I was kicked and banned.

I hope someone takes a look at this and reconsiders. I don't start trouble on the server and I usually respect most players. Thanks
    If that's true than I think you need to be given an award. xD

I made the ban..

You were starting in blue team, typed !r .. didn't work.. then went to spec.. someone else joined blue, so you typed !p .. and look, now you are in red.
    Teamswitching is not allowed, you should know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Moko View Post
    If that's true than I think you need to be given an award. xD
    I have no reason to lie moko. I play this game for fun. Now my Friday night will suck with no Siege 8(

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by x-fleece-x_{HoF} View Post
    I made the ban..

You were starting in blue team, typed !r .. didn't work.. then went to spec.. someone else joined blue, so you typed !p .. and look, now you are in red.
    Teamswitching is not allowed, you should know that.
    You came in AFTER I came back from my computer crashing. You only know a small part of the story. Maybe you should have a chat with Convict. I believe he will back me up. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cent View Post
    I have no reason to lie moko. I play this game for fun. Now my Friday night will suck with no Siege 8(

--- Updated ---

You came in AFTER I came back from my computer crashing. You only know a small part of the story. Maybe you should have a chat with Convict. I believe he will back me up. Thank you.
    I was playing for awhile, the teams were pretty much stacked too.
    So why did you type !r then? and then go spec.. wait for someone to join which someone did, then join red?

I posted the whole story up above. After the crash I rejoined the server and it put me on blue. That was why I typed !r

Then I went spec mode and waited to see if I could rejoin red.

I'm not sure why you are being so severe with me. I don't start trouble and I don't make problems. If I did this to cause trouble I would apologize and move on. I was hoping to finally play tonight after almost a week with a neck injury. I'm old and this is all the fun I have. I'm hoping you will reconsider the ban. Thanks

Little off topic, the guy who removed the stuff was he the same french (Skyser) guy who killed a game in Butchered(tried to make a leech, and removed almost everythink), and tried to kill a game in barthrooms.

Cent , is not the first time of u in the topic of "team switch" , I dont know why some people get angry for be balanced , i dont have problem with that. More far than that, sometimes i switch to other team, cuz some damn noobs always join to the winning team , and i almost always ask to somebody if i can switch . Dude is a game, play in red or blue. I hate people who go to spec and after a few minutes joins again, sometimes i start playing in a winning team and i get balanced, and ok "No Problemo", lets do this. Some people still thinking this game is like something important.

Cent is a fair player, btw someone is setting the "allow to teamswitch" on (or its set by the server), everytime I join its on and I have to disable it or else people will completely stack and screw games up (even more)
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Thread Information