User Tag List

For anybody that thinks they're hardcore...

GET. ON. MY. LEVEL. lol if your room does not look like this, then you don't know shit about gaming!

Last edited by Lee_Stricklin; 08-05-2012 at 05:53 AM. Reason: Title got messed up

wtf ?

nerd.

If it wasn't for the fact that I see Polish or something on the bottom of that poster I'd ask you if you made it. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Moko View Post
    If it wasn't for the fact that I see Polish or something on the bottom of that poster I'd ask you if you made it. lol
    lol old Quake 3 ad. Kinda reminds me of what my room looks like sometimes, I used the Polish one because it was the only high quality one I could find online, but English ones also exist and I believe it says something along the lines "Get ready to rearrange your life." or something like that. Even funnier is this is actually only half of the ad (it's actually a two page ad) and the other half has a checklist of things to do such as breaking up with your girlfriend, grabbing all the numbers of local pizza joints, and giving away your dog.
    Last edited by Lee_Stricklin; 08-05-2012 at 01:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee_Stricklin View Post
    lol old Quake 3 ad. Kinda reminds me of what my room looks like sometimes, I used the Polish one because it was the only high quality one I could find online, but English ones also exist and I believe it says something along the lines "Get ready to rearrange your life." or something like that. Even funnier is this is actually only half of the ad (it's actually a two page ad) and the other half has a checklist of things to do such as breaking up with your girlfriend, grabbing all the numbers of local pizza joints, and giving away your dog.
    Rofl, what, he doesn't find a girlfriend in the game? xD
    And the poor dog. lol

Thread Information