User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MLSG II :: Round 3 Predictions

#5. Sneaky Bastards vs. #6. The Apes
    Sneaky Bastards: Rays Terminator Dem Vatiko A3 Novak Bun-B133 Chile Panic
    The Apes: Kenneth Convict Adrian Darkangel Hector csnafk JokerPoland Shotman Moko

Match of the week (#5 vs. #6 lelel), we got that Rays vs. Convict & Panic vs. Kenneth this round. Sneaky Bastards still with an inactive Terminator in their ranks, which is holding them back big time. The Apes showing off their ape tactics with a constantly changing team, trying to find the right combination, and I think they finally got it right. This round will be crucial for both teams to determine who will have a shot at the playoffs, so I expect both teams to go hard at each other. The Apes have the stronger team on paper, but their performance is lacking. They strengthened their team with Da Best Nuka A-live (aka mah right hand mayne) and Darkangel. Closed maps or shootout maps like Face will be a trouble for this team, unless Kenneth stops playing minigolf and starts playing some siege. The Sneaky Bastards for now with the experience of Dem instead of that 50/50 Grim, and that solid camp station in A3 and Vatiko. If Terminator for once shows, or they make a trade before match it will definitely boost their chances against the apes. Both teams are balanced in a way that they can play any map and back themselves to win it, I expect both teams to win their respective maps.

#4. Proffechionals vs. #2. Da Victorious Mongols
    Proffechionals: Uchiha Chiseller UNrealshots lotrfan67 Dex M1K3 First-day-dead Chile Raptor
    Da Victorious Mongols: Moskva Blaze Blackshoot Osyris Chop Drain Fleece KarmaOhDee Spiderman Reaven

The battle between Tea vs. Cheese. Da Victorious Midgets getting a lucky break against the JukeBox Stallions in the final minutes of Simplex giving them an undeserved Tie, while the Pro's got a lucky amp run from Chis to seal the Apes' fate. Moskva now taking up another latino in his team (I wonder who he got that from?) and surprisingly dropping dat 100% show Darkangel. Nothing changes for them though, Chop Drain can play any position and I believe he's experienced enough to handle it. Still got that Osyris factor though, he didn't show for his match against the Jukers because he was growing hair. The Pro's performance last round was very good, except for one burst that made the Proffechionals look like sitting ducks. Dex has lost his title for mega camp station, he's now the guy who lets people in so they can enjoy their stay in his base. Fleece has now taken over his reigns, after an impressive station I spotted in our Simplex match. Tears will be flown, tea cups will be broken, but I expect it to be a tie.

#1. JukeBox vs. #3. Ape Killas
    JukeBox: Kron Freeze Grim Tata Sheepy Dewsick Chocolate uQwack lemon
    Ape Killas: Silverwing Krikor Diablo Raildemon Sovvie Jadey ACF Intimidator Alchemistx

The Ape Killas got away with a tie last round, while the Jukers played a mediocre last round. Grim causing dat chaos in this team, not fully accustomed to the discipline required to be a champion. However still solid as ever are Jukebox, not giving away an inch to the opposing teams. Not the same can be said about the Ape Killas, where Sovvie's brown magic had to work overtime to ensure map win for the Kilals. Ape Killas trading a noshow for a noshow, Mal out for Raildemon, SW showing off his logic skills. I expect them to take an open map against the Jukers, but their teamplay is like watching a 5v5 on public server, all individual players. The JukeBox Stallions all know their position well, which is half the game won. I advise the Ape Killas to take notes during the match, because a lot of schooling will take place this round. Unless the Ape Killas improve their teamwork, this will be a 2-0 victory for the Jukers.

lol good read - hopefully will have everyone show for a change and demo otherwise i'm done for this season

Beautiful write up.
    JukeBox had a small falter last week, but we are gonna come back strong.

Was all good till I read its a tie RELI
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Kenneth's team gets owned
    Uchiha probably gets whooped but if he tried hard it can go 1-1
    Sw and Kron probably go 1-1.

Why in the world would Kenneth's team get owned lol?

They almost did, we obviously had the momentum but the bastard lineup (mostly myself) choked near the end. ;__________________;

Interesting tie, that brings a lot of emotion towards the last rounds as, unless a surprise happens tomorrow, we will have 4 teams fighting for 2 spots in the playoffs
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Rays View Post
    They almost did, we obviously had the momentum but the bastard lineup (mostly myself) choked near the end. ;__________________;
    no.

Do you actually know what momentum means?

Thread Information