User Tag List

View Poll Results: How do the servers run for you I listed three options below.

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Do all the servers run good for you?

2 33.33%
  • Do only SOME of the servers run good for you?

1 16.67%
  • Do ALL of the servers run bad for you?

3 50.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Do all the UK servers run good for you?

I finally decided to make a thread about this asking everyone who's ever played in a UK server to tell us if the UK servers run good for them.

Example the server runs smooth no shot delay no dodge delay no strange lag or ZP issues once so ever.
    So what I am asking is leave a comment saying if the servers RUN good for you or not and if they DO NOT run good for you list which servers are bad and list which ones are good and explain what the issue is with that certain server that runs bad for you!

Please do not take this as OH ITS UNREALSHOTS HE ALWAYS COMPLAINS ABOUT SERVERS well I wouldn't need to complain bitch moan whine about it if it wasn't true and I'm sick and tired of ME being the only one complaining when I've heard TONS of other people complain about them.

For me the servers run like I'm playing in a European server with 150ping with 40tickrate massive shot delay dodge delay and the ZP bugs happen waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much for someone whos pinging below 70 to the servers but..... people think its just me that the servers run bad for so PLEASE leave a comment and let us know if they are good or bad for you thanks.

--- Updated ---

I Also would like to add this probably won't change anything in the long run but I just wanted to see what other people thought and this thread could possibly turn into a shit slinging contest directed towards me.

The us insta server runs well no lag or delay shots.
    The combo can be a bit laggy at times but it isn't really noticeable.

the server imo runs like crap ....i have to lead my shots to hit in it and the server on my end has low ping and it plays like the uk server does for me...laggy and people are unhitable....i know myconnection is solid also so i know its not my end
    Last edited by wrath; 08-06-2012 at 12:37 PM.

well im laggy sometimes but i think the problem is on my internet idk not sure when i played bluevember on the morning after (mlsg) i was lagging bad lag spikesit goes from 110 to 500
    i dont know why its onlt happening when i play mlsg because im not laggy in a pug.

Both pug servers go around 190, but in the public its at 210 and IG USA is probably around the same, question is, are they all located at the same spot? OR QUE
    Last edited by Moskva; 08-06-2012 at 01:00 PM.
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Mixed bag really. Sometimes there is a weird shot delay, but nothing bothers ya like a good dodge delay. Noticed it in both combo and us insta from time to time. Could be my internet as well, I ping anywhere from 45-80 since att has to be the most unstable isp company of all time. Last played us 100 speed insta on friday and worked pretty good, maybe a weird shot every 4-5 minutes but buggy dodge or a weird graphic sync happened quite often. Wouldn't doubt it's my internet but just my two cents

I get extremely bad lag every 4-5minutes in the servers and sometimes when it happens I cant dodge at all so I have to jump to dodge again. I also have at&t.

Yeah I get that too where you cant dodge and have to jump before you can dodge again. Kind of annoying when you cant dodge when you double tap and just make a weird side movement. I live out in the sticks though and have problems with att atleast once a month, either cutting a line land or saying "underground lightning" has occured from a tech lol. They also change their routing to the servers quite often as well, which gives the random pings from 45-80ish.

The Siege server has -15 ping than last month, going from 220 to 205 sure has helped my Flak and Ripper spam a lot.

Thats great only if 60ping doesnt feel like 150-160ping.

Thread Information