Damic Rage Quit and joined again after teamballancing!!!

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Damic Rage Quit and joined again after teamballancing!!!

here is the pic of it!!

if you rage quit, Like i do most of time , Dont come back in the game again after the !T teamballancing!!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...nt2012080.png/

Peace!

I don't understand... really :O... I leave from server for a 1-2 min because i finish a sandwich and i back to the same team ... What's the problem? I did not write: !t etc. .. I left and went back to the same team ... Stop looking stupid ... this is funny xD . Mal has written well on the server. He's right that you are still looking for a new sensation xD. I'm not breaking the server rules... I think that we did not do anything ... I left and went back to the same team xD.

greetz
    CoD|damic`uene
    <@Rays> damic on d = autowin

yeah after the blue team get stacked because i get ballanced to it! and than you think now we can win! and i dont care if you eating sandwich or not can you proof that?

Proof? I do not need any proof ... I'm not breaking the rules. It's all paranoia! Your paranoia! I do not intend to discuss with you. I will not descend to your level. You start to play normally ... You stop looking uncreated things and breaking rules. Personally I am in shock, have installed such a stupid topic ... You have to stop writing such things. You destroy your reputation ... Like I said, I will not talk to you. Mal he said about you ... enough for me. For my part, that's all. Thank you

greetz for normal players!
    CoD|damic`uene

P. S.
    I am curious how you know what I was thinking ... ;o... You're a magician? xD
    btw. have a nice day banana! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by AnAunreal View Post
    yeah after the blue team get stacked because i get ballanced to it! and than you think now we can win! and i dont care if you eating sandwich or not can you proof that?
    the SS shows blue is losing and Damic get into blue team. And u in same team too. I dont see any problem.

damic you dont have a video about yourself eating that sandwich? Please upload it like a proof

(I just try to help)

Damic is going to see my opinion when he enters the server.

all times, when damic get on server as player, he stays on game if get the best team, but when he get the weaker he always !spec

if you are losing, get out and back on winning team go spec and wait a spot on YOUR previous team.

Quote Originally Posted by UcHiHa View Post
    the SS shows blue is losing and Damic get into blue team. And u in same team too. I dont see any problem.
    True...
    I was played on blue (losing team) and i back to blue ; o... i dont see any problem about this situation ; o
    :culpability:

@ Adrian
    I can talk this same about you... You every time played with Camilo in this same team... You every time wait for him... etc... This is fair? :biggrin-new:

btw.
    I didint break the server rules.

greetz,
    damic
    Last edited by damic; 08-07-2012 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnAunreal View Post
    can you proove the opposite? =))

from the screen i see that someone else was typing !t and not damic himself, there is no reason to set a ban. you cannot ban players for leaving and rejoining the server - show me a rule which is covering that. you are banning for players that leave to !s ?? - can always happen that there is a real life situation which requires to go to spec, door bell, food etc, whyever. imo that's better than idling on the server which is even less helpful for the team. i don't see damic ragequitting here, only some player called Eddy saying so.
    Last edited by CoD|Ava; 08-07-2012 at 10:44 AM.

Thread Information