User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: This is Joke?

  1. #1
    Rampage damic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Po(L)and
    Posts
    366
    Country:

    This is Joke?

    Lol......

    Look...
    http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/4715/shot0076.png

    I normal played and i got banned... why?
    about this topic??? http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...ing!!!?p=35239
    about this???
    This is unfair!!!
    i ddidint broken a server rules... i didint say: !s !t !p... wtf???
    Camilo You're inconsistent ... You give me banned because I do not like? Super admin! BRAVO!!

    I too can write a report on anyone unfounded and he gets banned? Just as I got the unjust ban?

    WTF????
    Last edited by damic; 08-07-2012 at 11:00 AM.
    <@Rays> damic on d = autowin

  2. #2
    Moderator |uK|kenneth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,609
    Country:
    before i saw this post i was reading the other shit and at the first time i saw the title "This is joke?" then i knew you got banned for it rofl damn we dont have to read man we just know it just say the title and we all know it.

  3. #3
    Whicked Sick Higor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Full sail ahead!
    Posts
    3,675
    Country:
    It's just 30 matches, as long they don't vote Niven, it will pass quickly.
    And yeah, sometimes, it's better to just stay idling than speccing to get the phone or sandwich.

    PD: I've been threatened with even more ridiculous crap, this is nothing compared to that, let it pass.

  4. #4
    Moderator |uK|kenneth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,609
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    It's just 30 matches, as long they don't vote Niven, it will pass quickly.
    And yeah, sometimes, it's better to just stay idling than speccing to get the phone or sandwich.

    PD: I've been threatened with even more ridiculous crap, this is nothing compared to that, let it pass.
    SIMPLEX!

  5. #5
    Banned Deepack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    penisland
    Posts
    367
    Country:
    False ban. It should be removed asap because the banner didn't even put their name and the reason is not a bannable offence. Everyone in UT99 says !s,!t,or !p at certain times. Another solid evidence of admins abusing their rights soon we'll see people getting banned for taunting "lol" in the servers.

  6. #6
    Whicked Sick Higor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Full sail ahead!
    Posts
    3,675
    Country:
    Deepack, remember LIGHTNING? (not vatiko)

    Sure, use the commands, but going out and back in in a two minute spam can be annoying, because ppl instantly type !t to balance, and in a few cases, it is intended by the one that leaves.
    Just let it idling and if you take long enough, the kickidlers will take care of that.

  7. #7
    ~Goddess~ |uK|fleecey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,785
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepack View Post
    False ban. It should be removed asap because the banner didn't even put their name and the reason is not a bannable offence. Everyone in UT99 says !s,!t,or !p at certain times. Another solid evidence of admins abusing their rights soon we'll see people getting banned for taunting "lol" in the servers.

    There is a name in the ban.
    Second of all, it's not really allowed to !s !t !p

  8. #8
    Moderator |uK|kenneth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,609
    Country:
    yeah you can see the name in the console.

  9. #9
    Banned Deepack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    penisland
    Posts
    367
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by x-fleece-x_{HoF} View Post
    There is a name in the ban.
    Second of all, it's not really allowed to !s !t !p


    --- Updated ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Deepack, remember LIGHTNING? (not vatiko)

    Sure, use the commands, but going out and back in in a two minute spam can be annoying, because ppl instantly type !t to balance, and in a few cases, it is intended by the one that leaves.
    Just let it idling and if you take long enough, the kickidlers will take care of that.
    ahh.... in that case then yeah he should be banned for that. Teambalancing is ridiculous I was playin combo earlier and our team was winning 3-0 in one map then I get switched even though I had the highest points on my team.

  10. #10
    Whicked Sick Moko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,330
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepack View Post


    --- Updated ---



    ahh.... in that case then yeah he should be banned for that. Teambalancing is ridiculous I was playin combo earlier and our team was winning 3-0 in one map then I get switched even though I had the highest points on my team.
    I think team-balance goes by the last player entering on that team.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. School Joke
    By PerfecT in forum Jokes and Humour
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 11:53 PM
  2. FC Liverpool joke
    By KeNNy in forum Jokes and Humour
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 02:41 PM
  3. Joke moko do not read this!
    By |uK|Melted_Ice in forum Jokes and Humour
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 08:03 PM
  4. WTF IST tournee a big joke??????????????????????????.................... ..........
    By Noob Crossing in forum Unreal Tournament Chit Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-31-2011, 09:15 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •