Post your Gaming Setup - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ACF View Post
    Lee, you never posted anything about your cpu or graphics card or OS, these things are the top priority when playing games and its performance.

My monitor runs ut fine, my keyboard is ok and my mouse is the best there is. you may have solid equipment, but these equipments like speakers, monitors and keyboard dont matter to me at all. and dont effect my gaming
    lol Hope I don't make you feel too bad with this post:

You were wondering why my equipment was "outdated" so I answered. Also your monitor is a full 5ms minimum behind you no matter what, that doesn't sound like alot but it really is because that's merely how long it takes for it to find out what to display. It takes even longer than that to actually display what is happening. When it's all said and done your looking at about a quarter of a second before you the player are able to properly react based on what your screen is telling you. I'm not even taking into consideration what your reaction time is. It should also be noted that the lag only increases if you run a program at lower than it's native resolution because it has to upscale.

As for mouse LOL yeah right, I don't really think there is a "best" mouse out there, but if we're going to talk specs I've got yours beat with my 2007 model Razer Lachesis. 4000DPI at 1000Hz and a 1ms response time. There's also 4 side buttons, 2 main buttons, a wheel button, and 2 middle buttons and even fancy firmware that stores profile settings. It should also be noted that most professional players (people that get paid to frag) use a claw style grip which isn't doable with your mouse's ergonomics. Your mouse is also only right handed, which is bad due to some people being left handed or being ambidextrous like me.

Proper full-range speakers, ESPECIALLY in surround configuration will give you a MAJOR advantage in the situational awareness department. You'll be able to hear voices, gunshots, and various other noises SIMULTANEOUSLY and be able to pick up what direction and how far away a shot was fired.

All of what I said btw was from actual experience as a player.
    Last edited by Lee_Stricklin; 08-10-2012 at 02:18 AM.

Dude, these are THE most awesome 3D glasses (they go with our 84" 3D projection system). Yes they have the Headphone AND the USB interface for the computer or any USB 3.0 device. I'll post some photo's of the Threatre soon... don't want ya to ENVY me TOO much or too soon.

MY idea of killer glasses... Step up, if you can KEEP UP.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    ..................... no fuckn way dude now im not even gonna post my real setup it looks like a peice of shit compared to all these hightech stuff

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by Lee_Stricklin View Post
    lol Hope I don't make you feel too bad with this post:

You were wondering why my equipment was "outdated" so I answered. Also your monitor is a full 5ms minimum behind you no matter what, that doesn't sound like alot but it really is because that's merely how long it takes for it to find out what to display. It takes even longer than that to actually display what is happening. When it's all said and done your looking at about a quarter of a second before you the player are able to properly react based on what your screen is telling you. I'm not even taking into consideration what your reaction time is. It should also be noted that the lag only increases if you run a program at lower than it's native resolution because it has to upscale.

As for mouse LOL yeah right, I don't really think there is a "best" mouse out there, but if we're going to talk specs I've got yours beat with my 2007 model Razer Lachesis. 4000DPI at 1000Hz and a 1ms response time. There's also 4 side buttons, 2 main buttons, a wheel button, and 2 middle buttons and even fancy firmware that stores profile settings. It should also be noted that most professional players (people that get paid to frag) use a claw style grip which isn't doable with your mouse's ergonomics. Your mouse is also only right handed, which is bad due to some people being left handed or being ambidextrous like me. I'm sure the deathadder is for right handers too cause there's a little curve made to rest your thumb.

ACF, he's right about a few things most LCDs look cool but they're complete garbage trash for gaming at a slow 5ms response time and average of 60-75 hz. As for the mouse that's personal preference from person to person and also depends on the grip your comfortable with example palm grip, claw grip, etc. The unique thing about your mouse (G9x) is that you can change grips from claw to palm and add weights to it also the sensor is really good. I've tried the razer deathadder and didn't really like it imo wasn't used to not playing without a palm grip mouse.
    Last edited by Deepack; 08-10-2012 at 02:49 PM.

fuck you keith.

this time i was using this distorced screen huiaseh, i really test crazy configs... it's good because you have the impression that all moviments is slower, but how the screen is taller and lean, the crosshair move faster on Y axis and slower on X axis... maybe distorced screen can be better than full screen on plan maps like bathrooms EQ1, but is bad all the most maps.
    Last edited by HIGH[+]AdRiaN; 08-10-2012 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    fuck you keith.

say word I have that same Keyboard lol

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH[+]AdRiaN View Post

CRTs ftw

This is my real setup:

Equipment/Hardware:

Mouse: logitech g500
    Keyboard: HP KU4801
    Monitor: Dell 2007FP @ 75 hz<---- Not made for gaming at all

Desktop PC information:

Name: HP Pavilion H81120 Elite
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40 GHz
    Ram: 8.00 GB
    Hard drive space: 1TB
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64- Bit
    Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 530 GT

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC02589.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	169.0 KB 
ID:	702Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC02599.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	156.3 KB 
ID:	703
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC02582.jpg   DSC02581.jpg  
    Last edited by Deepack; 08-10-2012 at 05:13 PM.

its not the same.

it is the same I just took it from different angles

Thread Information