User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Platform in sup

Platform in sup

Map was Chillin.when i came back in ( my UT had crashed ) ,vatiko made platforms in supplier. he didn't even let the players get the weapons. Moreover the blue team was not even ending the game. they kept irritating the players. they took down the core to 0.00! . blocked stairs and major thing was the Platform in sup and continous sup spam at the spawn spots.

I know you can block the entrances but making platform in supplier and intentionally making that place lag (because platform lags) is prohibited right?

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    k

are you gonna bn him blaze?

so what about the times when people from the other team make glitch sc in the sup or when freeze made that super mine in the sup? so that means, freeze should be banned too by that? right? I have made plattforms in the enemy base once or twice a long time ago. Can't find that in the rules, saying its forbidden? If it is, then fix the rules and put it on the server, it used to be in nexgen. I miss it!

It's lame, i agree, put update the rules and fix it back to the server!

Quote Originally Posted by x-fleece-x_{HoF} View Post
    so what about the times when people from the other team make glitch sc in the sup or when freeze made that super mine in the sup? so that means, freeze should be banned too by that? right? I have made plattforms in the enemy base once or twice a long time ago. Can't find that in the rules, saying its forbidden? If it is, then fix the rules and put it on the server, it used to be in nexgen. I miss it!

It's lame, i agree, put update the rules and fix it back to the server!
    damn fleece i was waiting for the answer from blaze if hes was about to say "yes i will ban him on the server" then i would of come with the story of freeze making super mine in the ss,
    so i wouldntbe fair if vatiko gets a bann and freeze doesnt.

Yeah but making platforms especially in enemy supplier is even more lame. It lags that place permanently and fucks it up for the team. you try to take weapons..you get lagged there + the other team supp spamming. vatiko did that on purpose. he even dared me to post this on forums saying he won't get banned .

We have been "encroaching" on the "Freedom to Build" Act and probably should review the controversial issues that plague players who try to use tactic's that might be considered "LAME" or "CHEAP", but are still in their own rights... TACTIC's...

So... Protecting the supplier is the team's responsibility... Location, Location, Location. Build restrictions fall into the same category as Freedom of Speech and the Right to Keep and Bear Arms (aka GUNS, it's an american thing). So this topic should be discussed.

Quote Originally Posted by .se\/ered.][ View Post
    We have been "encroaching" on the "Freedom to Build" Act and probably should review the controversial issues that plague players who try to use tactic's that might be considered "LAME" or "CHEAP", but are still in their own rights... TACTIC's...

So... Protecting the supplier is the team's responsibility... Location, Location, Location. Build restrictions fall into the same category as Freedom of Speech and the Right to Keep and Bear Arms (aka GUNS, it's an american thing). So this topic should be discussed.
    im no understand your posts everytime :/

I know I'm good, but damn still crying about that?

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    i was simply going to warn him that lame play was not allowed not ban, but in light of his recent behaviour and actions i think a ban is deserved

Thread Information