User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    It's a slow start, but once both teams start making teleporters is becomes a full scale madness.
    My team went from having the upper hand to getting destroyed due to lack of coordination and having only 4 members working while the remaining 5 played with the charged pulse tele.
    Enemy attackers reminded me so much of guerilla warfares, me and Chan had to switch defensive locations every 10 seconds to keep enemies at bay.

The map does bring a different feeling and gameplay, forces players to become far more active to achieve the team's objectives.
    And due to the amount of possible attack routes, defense positions, additional items, rocks... a team at great disadvantage can regain the upper hand very quickly if somebody makes the right calls.
    Defense isn't played in a single location, this map does really live up to its name, defending at the core room is defeat.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Yes, and that didn't hold out for long. Once they took our Mini-Base, it was all down hill... we might have had a chance if there weren't so many new bells and whistle's to play with on that map... A full server and some good coordination... this map will be madness and chaos.

Can't wait for NIVEN and the ApeCannon... that's gonna be madness.

we played this map on pub now.

man this map is too big, and hard for take the bases, is impossible defend ur self inside of bases, it's a small cave with SPs, you quickly get only 10hp and cant avoid pulses, rockets...

nuke the core is almost impossible, it's only close that 2 ways with conts and make ff over that iron wall... you cant sb the main entrace because the other team can attack all build by that big hole... if you make sp near tele is just attack with 10hp and use sniper for nobody see or hear your shots
    the water ways is like the portal, but take long time for get in base... the base is so hard to attack, that i was making warhead inside of SS lool... and nobody killed any nuke mine

was 10 minutes reamining, the 2 cores untouchables and the server crashed

gg?
    Last edited by HIGH[+]AdRiaN; 09-01-2012 at 11:58 AM.

On top of that it's camping heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|chiseller View Post
    On top of that it's camping heaven.
    for attack the builds? lol i think no... higor can you make any project block on hole? like the FF

You can lock the portal, ultimately making the core safe, but you are going to need at least 3 tele sets to safely achieve that.

Won't tell you the strategy (LOL), but ill tell you that of the two container holders outside of the upper portal:
    The one with antennas: creates a ceiling field blocking projectiles and bullets (no instagib shots lol).
    The one without antennas: blocks the portal so that nothing goes through.

Every single camping spot can be countered, just like every single defense system in the map, all you need is cooperation.

I greatly enjoyed this map, although for most of the map i just saw atleast 5 team members staring at that thing that makes the core rise and shit.... kinda aggravting seeing that and i could that you were 2. I also noticed at the beginning of the map i saw 2 giants rocks blocking the entrence to the underground railroad thing, but then a little later it just....disspeared? Im gonna have mad fun trying to figure out this map xD

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|lotrfan67 View Post
    I greatly enjoyed this map, although for most of the map i just saw atleast 5 team members staring at that thing that makes the core rise and shit.... kinda aggravting seeing that and i could that you were 2. I also noticed at the beginning of the map i saw 2 giants rocks blocking the entrence to the underground railroad thing, but then a little later it just....disspeared? Im gonna have mad fun trying to figure out this map xD
    Yeah, Alucard was attacking.
    I was capturing minibase and portal exit.
    Severed trying to recover minibase.
    1Shot1Kill helping on both outside positions.
    You were assisting all sides.

The remaining five:
    Chimp making leechable supermines at the portal I later locked...
    The 4 others swimming around or trying to kill the pupae without a toxin suit.
    I still don't understand how we won this one, the enemy team must have been worse than ours.

About the stones, I got a free nuke and fired it at the rock in order to produce smaller fragments.

--- Updated ---

After seeing the players' behaviour a few times in this map, I'm starting to believe some of them really can't handle a multidimensional attacking game.
    I guess most CTF maps' linear fashion makes those limitations go unnoticed.

1. Good camping map.
    2. It sucks that you can stand outside and just shoot in to the red porter, from the mountain or anywhere else.
    3. When you spawn, it takes forever to go down, which imo is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by fleecey View Post
    1. Good camping map.
    2. It sucks that you can stand outside and just shoot in to the red porter, from the mountain or anywhere else.
    3. When you spawn, it takes forever to go down, which imo is bad.
    i agree. you have to do something about it this is not funny at all.

Thread Information