User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: {UTA}REAMO

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|chiseller View Post
    I hope you are aware of how thin the ice is you are walking on, ACF.

Is he going to be banned on the forum again? *puppy eyes*

Who cares what clan he's in, the fact that he has admin not being in their clan means they have a high respect and/or trust in him.
    Only other admins I know of who's not in uK is Severed and Fleece (Referring to Siege servers), that's 3 admins, hardly half, and even if it was, really, what difference does that make exactly??

Quote Originally Posted by x-fleece-x_{HoF} View Post
    Is he going to be banned on the forum again? *puppy eyes*
    Hahaha Fleece, the term puppy eyes reminds me of something. xDDD

Quote Originally Posted by ACF View Post
    the thing is his clan HIGH , doesnt have their own server or anything so they come to other forums and clans and gets admin from here and thinks hes a boss or something, this is really sad..
    Camilo didn't just get admin over night. He has played here for years and we have never once had any reason to ban him or even an ill complaint about him until today. To be accurate, he has been around here since 2009 and has built much more credibility than you.

uk has more admins than any other i have ever seen in my life
    Have you seen the number of servers we have or have you looked at how popular they each are? They are all totally over subscribed. As a result we require cover round the clock. We don't have "that" many. Some would argue we don't have enough. Only the trolls who can't troll say we have too many.

and more than half of their admins arent even in uk.
    The strongest places in life are communities hence why you find one here. We utilise external people so that we can be seen as to not have any bias towards any clan or randoms making us impartial.

I hope your concerns have been addressed.
    Last edited by SAM; 08-20-2012 at 07:48 PM.

haha banned for what for speaking the truth?

Lame community all you admins kiss each other ass around here, you guys need to be yourself, you know my ban was unjustified, and yet you want to suck up to the admins, just to gain respect, honor etc, that sucks man, never choose the wrong from the right. I have been playing in the servers for months, never have i cheated or anything like that or did stupidness, but this is just admin abuse. unless camilo banning me cause i am to good and can own his ass, cause when i play against him he usually rage quits, other than that i dont know. only true admins on this site are blaze and sam, the servers are theirs and they run it, you guys are not even uk members.

blaze, sam, and sw are legit admins that are cool, they would never ban someone for the reason camilo banned me, who is camilo to ban for that reason it doesnt even make sense.

ive run 2 servers before and i was a fair admin too, nobody likes to see unfair admins

--- Updated ---

every kicks i get from the server and bans etc, are from people THAT ARE NOT IN UK, does that make any sense at all?

Any kicks made are always the same people. Does that make any sense?

Who exactly is kissing up to any1 in this case?
    You look like a raging child, sir.

I for one, have called out admins with the great chance if some1 woke up on the wrong side of the bed that morning I'd get banned.

P.S: If you are referring to in the server I was in with GrimReaper you were building stuff in my project I was making, then you 2 started arguing so we kick VOTED you, not admin involvement there.

no i wasn't referring to that moko, i dont know why your hating on me, i didn't know what you were doing so i built one container in there or something and grim started killing me then you kicked voted me. but idc about that.

OK everyone please read ive been banned/kicked for the following reasons try not to laugh at these reasons:

1. Banned Because MY PING WAS TO HIGH and i was lagging in the bunny track server by FLEECE [Does this make sense, NO]

2. Banned from chiseller because i was talking to fleece and in my opinion i told her she is ugly, and that sovvie is hotter, and she went and ratted on me and told chiseller, and since they both love each other lmao, he banned me.

3. Banned by camilo because it was 30 seconds left and we had a guarantee win, and i made some random containers. Banned for 50 matches

See all those bans dont make any sense. I myself laugh at those bans because their so ridiculous. What kind of community is this? Im prety sure if i called blaze or anyone else ugly on here i wouldnt be forum banned. And im pretty sure if blaze was there instead of camilo, he wouldnt have banned me, and im pretty sure if i was lagging blaze would not ban me, or any other normal admin.

the non uk admins on here are just wannabees, there are some okay ones though. I understand you run alot of servers, and need support, but you should give admin priority to the uk roster first instead of other clan people, which doesnt make sense at all.

For example if you gave sovvie instead of camilo admin i would understand, because shes mroe understanding and nicer and fair, shes not an ape like camilo.

NOTE: also camilo didnt even warn me before he banned me he just banned me, horrible admining.

how about we all just uninstall UT?

Ive already uninstalled ut and reinstalled 5 times or more, the only reason i used to uninstall was because i had once gotten to good at cft-face, and people thought i botted and i was banned from all face maps, at a prime. and 2 because i had crappy equipment, and i still was owning. and 3,4 and 5 were because i did a reinstall of my harddrive and i had lost my ini files and i was to lazy to make new ones.

no i wasn't referring to that moko, i dont know why your hating on me, i didn't know what you were doing so i built one container in there or something and grim started killing me then you kicked voted me. but idc about that.
    I'm not hating!
    And it was 3 containers.

Thread Information