User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: m4rio

Exclamation m4rio

mario being a dick:

he just kept complaining and asking to remove me because i was bad in the last pug ??!!!?!? then he just kept saying mean things and crap just annoying

If that's all he said I really don't see your point, I was there and you didn't get removed so I don't see the problem here. If you feel offended why don't you try harder next time and POP POP POP his head off?

1. He only did that and got on your nerves so hardcore you started calling him a dumbass
    2. He gave you 700 to repair the core, but you didnt, and ended up the game with 1600
    3. If someone's being a dick is you by reporting for nothing

CASE DISMISSED O WAIT
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Zac, I understand that it's insulting for some1 to say delete player, but they do it to each other this is nothing to do with you in this case, though if they start saying things about you being a kid, then you can take it personally.
    If they annoy you ignore them, or get MIRC and block those you don't wanna see speaking to you.
    I don't think Mario even knows you.
    If I didn't know these people like I do, I might have posted here too, but since I do know them, in this case it's not you (unless again they drag your age in to it).

If you want peace here ignore haters, responding to them makes their venom flow; and responding to them like they talk to you only makes them think you're dumb.

Zac don't listen to the haterz! U're my einstein forever <3 ! DAWG!

UT= 18+

He's mentally retarded don't bother with that guy.

You were succesfully trolled Zac.

PD: I noticed you guy's can't properly keep a core repaired AND fight will all the team members.
    Even in pugs the core repairing methods used are nearly as good or inferior to CHIMP's, specially in matches were the SS is made closer to the Core.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    You were succesfully trolled Zac.

PD: I noticed you guy's can't properly keep a core repaired AND fight will all the team members.
    Even in pugs the core repairing methods used are nearly as good or inferior to CHIMP's, specially in matches were the SS is made closer to the Core.
    LOL, lately I've seen SO MANY things being referenced with CHIMP as the relative base... We have got to come up with a Siege Scale...

call it ...Siege according to CHIMP...

i didnt know he gave ru or even did anything for me in the pug. plus i dont know much about the people in the community well enough to know that the bad stuff happens everyday and good stuff gets blown off. ps my team on ts was speaking spanish even if he did i didnt really understand him, i was attacking and kept on pushing
    Last edited by 'Zac; 08-24-2012 at 10:47 PM.

Thread Information