Combo still Down

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Combo still Down

Perma or just for a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosNMayhem View Post
    Perma or just for a bit?
    Only for a 'wee' bit longer... (I hope) count your blessings, cross your fingers and keep the faith.

Hello everyone. First post here.

How long more before the server is up and running?

More importantly, what device does it take to set up a server and how much does it cost?

sup monkey lol, I used to see you everday on that server but good job your probably one the only few that can run a flag properly.

What device? A server needs to run on a computer. Our server had catastrophic hardware failure however the data is safe. We have a new server on its way to the data center. Once its there the technicians on site will just swap the hard drives around and I'll need to do some small config work. I'm hoping we will be back online this weekend.

scar, how long would that take?

--- Updated ---

lol scar I like that name

Lol. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepack View Post
    sup monkey lol, I used to see you everday on that server but good job your probably one the only few that can run a flag properly.
    Yea, I have done quite a bit of comboinsta this summer. Lets just say I'm getting in as much game time before classes start in 2 weeks. Anyhow thanks for the recognition. Players like Krippler and Ripjaws are vastly superior though when it comes to flag running. As of recently my accuracy has improved slightly, but this is still nothing compared to the likes of Dawn or Ripjaws.

When school starts my skills will rust and will only return next summer (or maybe not ever again since I'm starting my masters).

What is your username in the game? Perhaps I will see you online sometime.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    What device? A server needs to run on a computer. Our server had catastrophic hardware failure however the data is safe. We have a new server on its way to the data center. Once its there the technicians on site will just swap the hard drives around and I'll need to do some small config work. I'm hoping we will be back online this weekend.
    Thanks $car. So basically the hard drive failed. I'm guessing a fairly decent computer or a server style computer with respectable connectivity would suffice.

I hope to be seeing you online this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by monkey View Post
    Yea, I have done quite a bit of comboinsta this summer. Lets just say I'm getting in as much game time before classes start in 2 weeks. Anyhow thanks for the recognition. Players like Krippler and Ripjaws are vastly superior though when it comes to flag running. As of recently my accuracy has improved slightly, but this is still nothing compared to the likes of Dawn or Ripjaws.
    cmon bro, you think RipJaws is good? lmao he rage quits on 1v1 against me on comboinsta and on the old mo guns server. btw I used to play you alot in combo with the nicks Blade|ftw|^sXc' and V|ftw'|sXc' (currently vatiko's new nick) and ripjaws aka obsession always went to spec like a lil p***y. Wait till you see players like Blaze and unrealshots they're beasts. lol anyways I used to think you and fugit and the same guy just different nic cuz you both kinda play alike.
    Last edited by Deepack; 08-24-2012 at 12:31 AM.

Haha. I didnt know about the rage quits. I know unrealshots. I used to play against him in a sniper server. There are a lot of good players out there. It's expected since the game has been out 13 years now. I've been playing the demo for the first 4 years and the last 2 years or so I played the FV. Because of this I also play LG rockets fairly well since rockemhard was one of like 5 stable server in the whole demo...

forget about the rest... shots is d main man.

Thread Information