Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: $n!p3r

$n!p3r

Hello!

I have a question.
    It is breaking the server rules?
    If so, I want to ban for $n!p3r for it.
    He did suppiler in our base ...
    All our SP's attack red suppiler... so... all our SP's didn't attack red players...
    I wrote to him that he has removed suppiler. He didn't respond, didn't remove ...

Screen:

greetz,
    CoD|damic`uene
    Last edited by damic; 08-23-2012 at 12:55 PM.
    <@Rays> damic on d = autowin

I don't think so.. but it probably should be, since Suppliers take a while to kill, especially near the beginning of games.

well idk. It fucks his team cause next supplier on their base wont be invincible

that's what you call CHEESY... It's a cheap move to TRY to gain an upperhand. It usually works and is QUITE irritating. I see it ALOT from $n!p3r, his tactics are like that...

Interesting, that's called drawing fire from a turret, make one in a hotspot and let lots of nukers go in unnoticed.
    And since SP's will kill it, it won't be leeched that much.

Note taken.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Interesting, that's called drawing fire from a turret, make one in a hotspot and let lots of nukers go in unnoticed.

Note taken.
    Super Protectors won't kill it because the First supplier (and Super Supplier) are IMMUNE, and it causes the SP's to constantly shoot at it...avoiding all incoming traffic all together. Same with the SHP... expensive diversion, but effective.

What kind of retard makes the first Sup or SS on the enemy base anyways?
    That IS asking for it (insta lose).
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Do you think it should be allowed though? Even if it's not an immune Sup', it will still take a while to kill it, and costing only 300 Ru to make, it's too cheap for a diversion (Also considering that EMP is 1500). Imagine if every game to take place now a Sup' was used to divert Sp's damage, would that be a good idea?

I guess it'll help in those matches when there's loads of Sp's together with a bugged SC, but still

Bases usually have at least 2 entrances in siege maps - if you strategically build SS and SHP in the enemy base you could really do damage. In the older versions of siege when suppliers had an immunity that wore off after time I only ever saw SS and SHP's die on open maps so it isn't much of a gamble. So Unless an admin says different I'm gonna try it when I get home.

--- Updated ---

Note taken.
    Invincible warheads are pretty good for this - odds are the other teams going to go all out on it and watch for you/mine so it's a gamble. However, what you can do (haven't seen people do it for a while so i'll share) is build an Invincible warhead through a wall followed by a tele/bombs when the other team thinks their cores blocked off - game over.

What kind of retard makes the first Sup or SS on the enemy base anyways?
    That IS asking for it (insta lose).
    The supplier is a bigger gamble than the SS, you'd probably only want to do it you weren't losing already or you wanted to gamble the chances of it working in your favor.
    Last edited by Neff; 08-23-2012 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Weetabix View Post
    Do you think it should be allowed though? Even if it's not an immune Sup', it will still take a while to kill it, and costing only 300 Ru to make, it's too cheap for a diversion (Also considering that EMP is 1500). Imagine if every game to take place now a Sup' was used to divert Sp's damage, would that be a good idea?

I guess it'll help in those matches when there's loads of Sp's together with a bugged SC, but still
    Actually, it's a terrible tactic, especially if it's NOT the first supplier (they die fast and provide RU).. Mines tend to be a better diversion when at a moderate distance from the SP, since they are small and can't quite hit it dead on, and it lasts for at least 4-5 seconds and is not quite so expensive.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by Neff View Post
    Bases usually have at least 2 entrances in siege maps - if you strategically build SS and SHP in the enemy base you could really do damage. In the older versions of siege when suppliers had an immunity that wore off after time I only ever saw SS and SHP's die on open maps so it isn't much of a gamble. So Unless an admin says different I'm gonna try it when I get home.

--- Updated ---

The supplier is a bigger gamble than the SS, you'd probably only want to do it you weren't losing already or you wanted to gamble the chances of it working in your favor.
    Recently, I've seen IcePost with a SS AND a SHP (both immune) just past the wall, and it was BRUTAL. Combined with a tele, They SLAUGHTERED US...

Thread Information