User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Feedback On CTF-ModernBathrooms

Okay,

Maps has been played a lot lately, didnt know it was gonna be played that much.

I'm gonna fix a couple things.

Need To Fix
    =Lights: People keep spamming the lights off and on, Didn't kow people would Abuse it THAT MUCH. Currently it is at 15 Seconds On 15 Seconds Off, Before Re -Activate. So i thinking 2-3 Minutes ON, So prevent spam/abuse. Or Just remove the whole lights. (You guys tell me)

=Texture: People get high pings. I'm guessing its to bright?, I will 1.) Change Texture Or 2.) Lower them down.

=Tub/Blue Side: There is a BSP(Glitch) in the tub, where you walk on a certain side, and you die/get stuck.

=Red Curtain: Only Some What is lit, rest it dark.

=Blue Curtain: Doesn't go out that far as red does.

=Light in Middle, I'm not sure if i want it ON Of OFF ALL Time.(You guys Tell me)
    =====================================

Soon to be added
    =Bathroom Pantry Cabinet: Right out side of door on the right, Something to Make tele above and take over(make things a little hard, instead of straight down floor)

=An Upper Level ABOVE Celling in Middle ONLY Middle that will lead to Bathroom Pantry.
    =====================================

With Said, I Need some feedback.

Maps Good- Leave It how it is.
    Maps Good-Add new changes.

Remove Map-To many.

I'm Trying to make this map the best bathrooms, Please feel free to put in any IDEAS that YOU have, I would love to see some more ideas.

Thanks
    -Disturbed.
    Last edited by Disturbed//*.; 08-05-2012 at 03:57 AM.

The nuke room should be made at some hard place. you see how grim exploited and RC thru wall killing 16 nukes of our team. So move it to some hard place

Secondly I seriously dont like the idea of lights. Increasing time won't make a difference. Noobs are still gonna spam on it. Please remove it.

Mid area needs to be lightened up. Noobs are hiding in the dark and spamming rippers which is srsly(lol).

When lights are turned on in (RED BASE) it lags the game alot.

imo its another bathrooms and you guys worked hard on it, but I would have liked an original map. map does need more light though, but you already know.

Grim playing like a moron as usual then.

the middle part is ugly, the ceiling is way too bright - cant see my crosshair at all, the light switches should get removed completely - eventho i liked the map better when it's dark.

other than that its pretty decent, but as rays said, an original map would have been nicer (but yeah, making a new map, suitable for siege is a bit hard)

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    The nuke room should be made at some hard place. you see how grim exploited and RC thru wall killing 16 nukes of our team. So move it to some hard place

Secondly I seriously dont like the idea of lights. Increasing time won't make a difference. Noobs are still gonna spam on it. Please remove it.

Mid area needs to be lightened up. Noobs are hiding in the dark and spamming rippers which is srsly(lol).

its not that hard to make 1 or 2 sp's right?

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    its not that hard to make 1 or 2 sp's right?

We Made 3 And Some how his RC Got base it. Idk how.

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post

SPs? lol, the siege has normal warhead and invencible, normal nuke should be a risk build and nuke rooms should not exist, but now, you want Intocable nukes rooms too? so remove the invencible warhead and make the 1300 nuke invencible

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH[+]AdRiaN View Post
    SPs? lol, the siege has normal warhead and invencible, normal nuke should be a risk build and nuke rooms should not exist, but now, you want Intocable nukes rooms too? so remove the invencible warhead and make the 1300 nuke invencible
    What on the earth are you trying to say? We made 3 level 5 Sp's still the RC killed 16 nukes. I just said dont place the nuke room at such an easy place where it can be exploited easily.

Yeah, I'm moving nuke rooms to a different location. Gonna be much harder to get, and harder to kill.

Thread Information