User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    how this balancer works? lol

i got on blue, and got team switched on 1st second for red lol, and red was stronger!...
    ok some thing like 20 minutes later, i made 1 nuke and 3 sps lv5 on nuke room, almost 4000 ru used, and... got switched again for blue OMG

and dangerboy, that already was on blue got swiched to red... really, this auto balancer switch players with high points/frags/cookies for weaker team? so if i hape blue team i will get switched for the team that i destroyed?? kkkk

pathetic

favorite weapon order is bad too... before for get the sgconstructor i pressed rocket bind and next weapon button, now i need take sniper and press next weapon, or press 2 times next weapon if i get a nuke, today i almost used nuke on my own base, because i tryed get constructor for build something but got nuke =/

please fix this balancer and weapon order quick or put the siege 13 on server back
    Last edited by HIGH[+]AdRiaN; 09-18-2012 at 03:48 PM.

The weapon order is fixed can you check and confirm?

Also the balancer config has been adjusted. It looks much more stable now...I've been watching over an hour

May need more adjusting still =/ put twice as many people on the other team.
    Quote Originally Posted by .se\/ered.][ View Post
    OMG.. Never let anyone tell you to drop your firewall! Might as well drop you Pants and bend over!

I saw that, I took the balancer off for the time being....it's a little "too aggressive" blue was too strong, it stacked everyone to red. Red starting raping blue starting stacking everyone to blue lol people started leaving from red, balancer started spazzing out still adding people to blue even though there was only 5 people on red with a full server -.- uh oh lol

It was me Freeze, Vatiko not sure who else so maybe it is balancing, just not the way we want it.
    Quote Originally Posted by .se\/ered.][ View Post
    OMG.. Never let anyone tell you to drop your firewall! Might as well drop you Pants and bend over!

It balances but also stacks the teams. I saw exactly what it did and it's flawed I'll explain to Higor so that we can achieve a desired outcome

All further comments should go here:http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...nd-suggestions

Also, please include confirmation about the weapon order.

Thread Information