User Tag List

roflsauce banned

roflsauce = convict

fleece hope that ass doesn't hurt too bad

in short i was on fleece's team and other team was STEAKED... they got pissed because i realized only way to hold floodgates back was by owning them sniping from the top of face - the second i got warned from fleece I stopped caring went to spec and the floodgates were open to let fleece's ass get spanked harder than by chis after a night of drinking

just to make my point when other team spot opened i came in to join in the ass spanking party

tbh I have nothing against fleece... I was aliasing so she probably didn't know it was me and I will take the ban no problem - but in the future when teams are stacked like that you might want to consider letting me do whats necessary in order to keep some sort of balance... or you could just get raped over and over... up to you

convict out

LOLQUE
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by TDNConvict View Post
    roflsauce = convict

fleece hope that ass doesn't hurt too bad

in short i was on fleece's team and other team was STEAKED... they got pissed because i realized only way to hold floodgates back was by owning them sniping from the top of face - the second i got warned from fleece I stopped caring went to spec and the floodgates were open to let fleece's ass get spanked harder than by chis after a night of drinking

just to make my point when other team spot opened i came in to join in the ass spanking party

tbh I have nothing against fleece... I was aliasing so she probably didn't know it was me and I will take the ban no problem - but in the future when teams are stacked like that you might want to consider letting me do whats necessary in order to keep some sort of balance... or you could just get raped over and over... up to you

convict out
    Yes we were losing hard and teams were stacked, but I do not go cry in spec as you do or rage quit.
    I have nothing against you either, but what you did, was wrong. Going to spec then rejoining to the winning team, you should known better.

I don't care if we are losing or not, it's a game, you either win or lose, deal with it.

Looks like you're under the impression that breaking the rules is ok as long as you're special and trying to save the base.

The only real point you've made is Fleece can take an ass spanking in game and you on the other hand just can't handle it.

This information could help - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kegel_exercise

Quote Originally Posted by TDNConvict View Post
    the second i got warned from fleece I stopped caring went to spec and the floodgates were open to let fleece's ass get spanked harder than by chis after a night of drinking
    I don't know what you think you will achieve with such a disrespectful attitude but I just want to make something clear. I will not tolerate such comments from anyone, whether in teamspeak or somewhere else.

Seeing that you have been causing trouble in the past and with the above comment I am upping your ban to 200 matches.

lol I think he was joking no big deal

the second i got warned from fleece I stopped caring went to spec and the floodgates were open to let fleece's ass get spanked harder than by chis after a night of drinking
    :triumphant: For the Gold!

Thread Information