User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile THX ProFFechionals TEAM

Well, i really want to thank my team in first place for coming to all matches and be there when i need them. Its was a good season, and it was a nice experience to me at least as a captain LOL , for learn more. Furthermore, even when i didnt decide to be a captain or join as one, it was good.

I couldn't ask a better team than this one, we laugh a lot, we talked and we enjoy playing together.

I really want to thank lotrfan for be helping me this season, because without him it could have been more difficult to me for manage all this thing.

Chiseller LOL , thx for coming. You did a huge diference in the mid game and it was nice to have u in my team. PD: That semi-final joke you did almost kill me , and i want to thank u too for come and play , u are a good player

My Defenders LOL Dexy putu and Mike Gracias muchachos por venir a jugar y apoyar al equipo, son una gran ayuda en defensa y sin duda volveria a elegirlos.
    thx guys for come to play and support the team, you are a great help on defense and without doubt i would choose you
    two again if i could.

Hector thx for coming , your help was crucial for our team man , you did a nice job as an attacker and defense and killing those nukes

I want to thank finally the help of Vatiko and UnrealShots , even when they only played only one match for pRo team. Vatiko u are a great defender , same with unrealshots and his insta kills , i love them xD . Thx for play for pRo team too.

And well finally, thanks for the chance , and we shall see againg next year what happens

Uchiha OUT

Yah man its been good had some fun times and some epic times as well. You are all a good bunch of players it was fun playing with all of you Next season everyone watch out CUZ LOTAFUN IS CAPTAINING UP! RUN FOR THE HILLS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Like i said mad fun times great team and thanks for making me co-capt, it was fun

Copying SW

Uchiha, lotrfan...What about a 3rd place match? I mean if we have time and we're all agree?

It's ok to post thanks to the team....anyway I'm actually glad you guys had fun on MLSG. I thought it might be boring but watching the MLSGTV was hilarious lol

i bet lotr was drunk during those matches.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Krikor View Post
    Copying SW

Uchiha, lotrfan...What about a 3rd place match? I mean if we have time and we're all agree?
    Im down to have 1 more match for 3rd place some people find it useless but atleast you can have A LITTLE bragging rights for making it into the top 3.

@Heatwave,
    Nah i was mostly high during most of my matchs haha lol

At least you guys made it that far.
    Good work!
    I wanted to play against you though. :'(

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Krikor View Post
    Copying SW

Depends on the captains LOL v, but a 3rd place match sounds good to me.

Sign me up for a 3rd place match!!! I don't care what people say about Lotfan the dude was good for our team. (he won us that Semi final match against JB even though he failed the first time :P) I still enjoy giving him a hard time though xD

And ofc thanks to Uchia for seeing the Greatness that is I. (Trading Shots and Getting me on your team was the best decision you made all season, congratulations! :encouragement

lotrfan if you play the match for 3rd place, dont forget to drink your dad's beer and to smoke your mom's stash.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Thread Information