User Tag List

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    This is ridiculous. Moko if ACF suspects that you are a man then why are you taking it so seriously? You guys can say I'
    m a girl but I won't care nor would I make a big deal about it or try to get anyone banned for it. Just don't bother with him because he is clearly trolling you and finds it amusing that your taking it so seriously. Ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by ACF View Post
    Krons right, just grow up. Your a big girl, im not in any way stalking you or insulting you, i just think your a guy, so thats that. If you plan to ignore me go ahead because i don't care. Notice its the same people hating on me, moko and severed, all other admins are saying squat diddly, because they don't care you guys are taking this too seriously 90% of the admins are laughing their asses off i know it. You guys are being immature, my name is assclownfaggot for a reason aka ACF if im troubling anyone in anyway, please don't take it to heart. I'm actually a nice guy, when i play in the servers i don't even bother anyone. This is the forums if you dont like what i have to say dont read it yeh?
    Nobody's HATING...just annoyed... here's some advice... Don't annoy people. You won't get anywhere useful in life ANNOYING people. Now I know why you don't START threads... stop trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepack View Post
    This is ridiculous. Moko if ACF suspects that you are a man then why are you taking it so seriously? You guys can say I'm a girl but I won't care nor would I make a big deal about it or try to get anyone banned for it. Just don't bother with him because he is clearly trolling you and finds it amusing that your taking it so seriously. Ignore it.
    Couldn't care a-less he calls me a boy, I hate the fact that he follows me around.
    Which he can say he doesn't, but the fact he took advantage of talking to me in the server proves my point.

And PS, Unless ACF is using Deepack's name Deepack was also calling me a boy, there was like 15 minutes in ts 2 weeks ago where Blaze was arguing with Deepack over if I'm a girl or not.
    But you don't see me asking for his ban? If you read the title of this topic, I'm not asking for ACF's ban either, just don't go bothering people with nonsense.

It seems the thrives on attention so lets just ignore the troll and he'll go back under ambassador bridge.

took advantage of you by talking to you on the server? Wtf? I sent you 1 nexgen message, it was not mean at all, i simply stated you cant fool anyone but yourself meaning you cant fool me. I had to make sure you knew that. You need to relax, how old are you 12? Anyways cool stories you had to share with us, was nice reading that. Now relax boss man.

Me: what did u say after my last message? got kicked out from forum
    ACF: well my replies have nothign to do with you
    also im not trolling and im not doign anything to moko
    shes over exxagerating cause im exposign him
    Me: SHE over.... exposing HIM
    Me: and well ur replys arent made privatly
    Me: so if u think logically your replys concern all ppl on these forums as long as they are made publicly
    ACF: nope doesnt concern you
    ACF: it wasnt directed at u at all
    Me: if it really was intended as not concerning me matter then why didnt you just sent a pm instead of posting in public forum?
    ACF: cba
    ACF: didnt have tiem to waste
    ACF: i dont dodge people
    Me: tbh it takes the exact same time to write a pm than a post on forum
    Me: but thats not the point
    Me: that was only to prove my point that i can just answer something that is not directed to me as long as it is in the public forum
    ACF: you know you should really respect those better than you and stronger than you.
    ACF: we are all animals here
    Me: what u should just get is that w.e you think about Moko is something none of us want to know
    ACF: and if there was no laws or rules you could be dragged for that attitude
    ACF: cba some people on here already think mokos a guy
    Me: i have always something in hand to control animals like you
    Me: so i dont worry
    Me: ^^
    ACF: this is ut9 forums, if you want to talk smack have the skill to back it up
    Me: rofl likewise
    ACF: i can beat your ass in ut
    ACF: so idk what your talkign about
    Me: ohh thats so amazing
    Me: all your family must be so proud at you
    ACF: also we are all animals here humans are animals, so we have no morals even if people say otherwise, you should mind your own business because in the real animal world if your not minding your own business you would have already been mauled
    ACF: i know they are, see i dont care if i talk shit because i dont
    ACF: ive graduated school
    Me: UT is just the escenario for "the real animal word"
    ACF: done everthing
    Me: ohh school congrats
    ACF: school as in univeristy
    ACF: so please
    Me: cool
    ACF: yea so i can school you in so many ways
    ACF: my posts had nothign to do with you
    ACF: idk why you butted in
    Me: well im not stopping myself from answering to you if it is in the public forum
    Me: goodness... how is it that u dont get that?
    ACF: ok so dont be mad at my reply
    Me: all graduated and stuff and such a simple think... you dont get it
    ACF: if you post a stupid reply
    ACF: to a post that did not concern you
    Me: ohh dear... is like talking to a wall
    Me: i give up
    Me: u wont understand
    ACF: you dont understand you argue with someoen you cannot win against
    Me: rofl.... okay "winner"
    Me: im really not trying to explain anything else
    ACF: ok boss man
    ACF: i understand
    Me: ^5
    ACF: see i talk to you normally before on chat
    ACF: idk why you would betray me
    ACF: i have done nothing to you
    ACF: i talk to everyone nice on the chat
    ACF: im not a troll
    ACF: i talk to sovvie all the time
    Me: .........
    ACF: thast why you dont see other admisn saying anything
    ACF: look at my friends list blaze is on there
    ACF: when i post he laughs
    ACF: he doesnt care or give a shit
    ACF: i talk to him normally
    ACF: only moko takes this seriously
    Me: he is actually laughting at you ACF
    Me: not with you
    Me: there is a difference there
    ACF: he laughs because im funny
    ACF: if i was stupid he would of banned me from everything
    ACF: but im a cool guy
    ACF: and he knows that
    ACF: no other admins posts shit
    ACF: except severed
    ACF: cause severed thinks hes a boss man
    ACF: but he got his ass handed ot him

SHOUT OUT To Severed xD

I think all I would like to discuss in this thread is expressed in these messages, therefore I post them

Leave Moko alone, thats that

ok here is a thing i do not understand. You talk shit to moko that she doesnt talk in TS, meanwhile you have not talked in TS in the past 3-5 days because you are living with your parents and if you speak in TS your parents are going to kill you? Yep that you are a real tough guy. And don't be mean to Dr. Cami, who is gonna take care of you when you get a virus.
    Btw sovvie is taken so you have no chance with her. Just saying.

First of all, i don't care about speaking on team-speak i already spoke so there's nothing to fret about. Second of all I never told sovvie i loved her, so I don't care. Stop talking about irrelevant things. I also have 4 computers. So you can do as you like boss man, you can waste your own time doing whatever, and ill sit here and watch. Go back to mexico and make me a taco while your at it boss.

ACF, are you looking for a date?
    Stop the fcking drama, i know she's real SAM knows she's real, severed knows she's real.
    I bet there's even more people who know she's real since we all heard her talk on teamspeak before her parents forbid her to talk to "strangers" trough teamspeak, if you wont accept this reason just GTFO ACF.

Don't bust your balls cube. I'm sorry I offended you. Your to young to know how the internet works. I pretended to be a girl on Xbox live once, trolled everyone I had my female cousin using the mic and I was playing. Don't be a tool. I will never accept moko as a girl I'm not an idiot end of story it's my opinion if you dont like it then keep it to yourself, but dont come on here whining and saying I'm mean and causing the drama. I don't even see any of this as drama I see 25% of the people on here as a joke and the rest are cool. It's the same people wailing on me cause I'm rustling your jimmies. Cube grow up, mind your own business, practice to be good at ut and get a girlfriend then come back and speak well mannered. Thanks

lmao.... this shit is funny. LOL crashingcami snaked you badly ACF hahaha

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by ACF View Post
    Second of all I never told sovvie i loved her, so I don't care.
    roflsauce!

Thread Information