User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moko View Post
    later on in MLSG he tells us (if I'm understanding right) he needs his mother to not be home to use the mic but I digress...
    ROFL AHAHAHAHHA SCHOOLED ACF

and btw acf i only accepted your friend request because i felt sorry for you sorry to smash those dreams of yours. :biggrin-new:

can you please remind me how old you are again?

This kid, seriously. Posts a topless picture of himself, has four computers, picks on little girls, is scared to talk on mic when his mom is home, spends his whole day trolling like some reject..and yet he swears he can knock everyone out.....:eek-new:

Get a grip man. Your life ain't going how it should, you got bullied at school but let's not act like tough guys behind PC screens eh?

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post

and btw acf i only accepted your friend request because i felt sorry for you sorry to smash those dreams of yours. :biggrin-new:

In one thread he said he's 14 and to Cami he said he graduated so I have no clue.

@SAM:
    SAM I NEEDED TO LAUGH! THANK YOU XD
    My mother even liked that. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Moko View Post
    @SAM:
    SAM I NEEDED TO LAUGH! THANK YOU XD
    My mother even liked that. lol
    See ACF? You made Moko tell her mommy, for god sake!

Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    See ACF? You made Moko tell her mommy, for god sake!
    Well he already needs to wait for mommy to leave his house so he can talk so.... :P

LOL, you guys are RUTHLESS! This poor kid, who has no social skills, made the wrong statements to the wrong people then got baited into an all out thrashing and doesn't even know he's the victim LOL.....

OMD.... this has been a nice ride, but someone should tell him, oh wait...we already have ...over and over and over... yet he continues...

he is consistent I'll give him that...it's just too bad he's consistently DENYING his own word... and proving ours.

Cool stories bro. The only ones getting trolled is all of you thinking moko is a girl rofl. Im not even picking on anyone. And obv im not 14:wink:

Quote Originally Posted by .se\/ered.][ View Post
    LOL, you guys are RUTHLESS! This poor kid, who has no social skills, made the wrong statements to the wrong people then got baited into an all out thrashing and doesn't even know he's the victim LOL.....

OMD.... this has been a nice ride, but someone should tell him, oh wait...we already have ...over and over and over... yet he continues...

he is consistent I'll give him that...it's just too bad he's consistently DENYING his own word... and proving ours.
    Well, by his own logic and saying he did it himself, I could post a pic, use a mic and give a name and I still could be a guy so his whole premise is invalid. looooool

Moko he is only saying all this because he wants you to post a pic since he knows you are a dirty blonde girl

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post

lol, and that's the same for me right?

--- Updated ---

ok how about this? Moko post a pic (not for me just to make ACF stfu) and then the drama will stop. You probably have millions of pics of yourself on your PC so just post one any one. Since I know ACF won't be convinced then what if moko talks to you on teamspeak like says a sentence? ACF, if she post a pic of herself and talks to you then I guess you owe the whole community an apology.
    Last edited by Deepack; 09-04-2012 at 05:44 PM.

Thread Information