Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Captains

7 31.82%
  • Captains w/ Co-Captains

16 72.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    so poll clearly shows people want captain co-capt? It would speed both the season and captains along. We could work salaries out so that it would be fair for everyone.... but yet not we arn't going to do it? why bother to have poll in first place - there are a few people that i could consider captaining with.... not just blaze
    Last edited by TDNConvict; 11-21-2012 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TDNConvict View Post
    so poll clearly shows people want captain co-capt? would speed season and captains along and could work salaries out that would be fair for everyone but yet not going to do it? why bother to have poll in first place - there are a few people that i could consider captaining with
    Lets see how many signups we can get... then we can discuss about it
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    signups is priority the structure of the captain formats can be changed in an instant, please just focus on signing up and getting anyone you know who plays siege to signup too, as im sure they will be interested. can i just say there will be a huge money prize this season, even more then last season.

yes signups are important but I don't see why we can't iron some of these things out so people know exactly what they are signing up for beforehand

I for one am holding off from signing up for a number of reasons....one reason is its a terrible idea to have to pick from 3 random maps each week....it will be a huge advantage for some of the teams depending on how they are picked and what maps are listed... also what happens when both teams pick the same map? sounds like an idea SW pushed

We have a few new maps to pick from anyway and should have map me and fluke made by then...I just would like to see teams be able to pick any map they want to suit their strengths... if maps don't get picked its probably because they are shit.. or teams don't feel like they are strong enough on them... Last season if teams were down a player or missing someone they could pick from a map like vember or simplex that gave them some small chance at winning because of how they were designed to go until the final seconds of the map...

you guys just came up with this idea out of nowhere without even asking everyone else who is going to signup.. AND you never addressed capt co capt idea.. when you iron these things out then maybe you will get more signups, including myself
    Last edited by TDNConvict; 11-21-2012 at 11:39 AM.

Thread Information