ban ?? hey, hey - no no

User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

ban ?? hey, hey - no no

HEY !

My question is ... why i got banned ?? ? ? ? ?

my nick is\was kr0m
    my ip: 89.70.13.237

I played with admin in one the same team <----
    1st warning for me was - no assruning ...
    (when im almost all the time defending on flag room)
    MY SIDE - OK

next map:
    I played versus admin and sytuations was little diffrent when I started to grind him ....
    2nd warning was - STOP DEFENING GO TO ATACK
    MY SIDE - OK loll ...
    I was curious why i cant defending, but times realy changes and i can understand changes, now its only atack ....

So I go to atack ....

And then i got banned ....reason was - ALL THE TIME DEF AND YOU ARE retarded <----- BAN for 100 practice matches -----> was 5 days ago and im still banned ...

Sorry i play in this game more than 12 years and this is my first BAN, im realy curious why ....
    For me i was to good, nothing more, I went to attack when was worning for me so why BAN ??????????????????????????
    I play in leagues, cb i was on many UT LANS and im realy disappointed ....
    That ban was unfair, please take it off.

Salut from kr0m <---

Welcome to the forums lol..

Well, I've seen how you play first hand. And you really do like to annoy the players with the constant back shooting. And it was me who warned you first time, I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, leave them to it and see how you go. That's when you joined my team during the next match. And it's much more difficult to keep track of the assing. But players still complained. And you were chatting a load of bull about them complaining. Anyhow, you caught one of the head admins attention. I didn't ban you. You'd need to speak to Blaze.

What in the SAM HELL is ass running? that means something COMPLETELY different where I come from! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by .se\/ered.][ View Post
    What in the SAM HELL is ass running? that means something COMPLETELY different where I come from! LOL
    assrunning is backshooting.

You can get banned for this

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    you were banned for the reason in the ban reason stated, ive seen you play on several servers that i visit frequently that being our own servers here as well as underground where you seem to do exactly the same thing, i.e. annoying all the players with your gameplay and calling it defending when it really isnt.

the ban was upped to something higher because you felt the need to constantly reconnect and hinder everyone elses gameplay by doing so on the map that was playing which was CTF-Control, you reconnected at least 50+ times trying to get back in when i clearly warned you that the consequences of doing so would be huge for you

ive played with and against tons of other better players then you so please dont come here giving the "its just im too good, which is why im banned" sentence, you wouldnt last two minutes playing against an organised team instead of playing on public servers where most players play like complete douches that being, you, and thinking you are the shit.

lastly i believe this is a bls member or someone fakenicking as one, if he is a bls member please donate him a brain, this guy seriously needs one.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    assrunning is backshooting.
    I still see no difference in that and what it means here? LOL OMG
    Last edited by .seVered.][; 09-07-2012 at 10:00 PM.

Wait, hunting attackers is a bannable offense?

Good thing you haven't seen me perform my extremely effective 2 on 1 tactics on normal weapons servers.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

I still see not difference in that and what it means here? LOL OMG
    Assrunning is chasing someone across a whole map for no reason, its really annoying and only noobs do it.

there will always be a reason most of the guys do it when they just rage because they get killed so many time by the same guy.

Thread Information