User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello i got banned for something i did mistakenly.

I was playing in the night seige server and then i saw a remove option for the ru gun or whatever its called, and i removed a blank capsule then i got banned. Im sorry if i did anything wrong i just didnt know.

Hello there,
    if you could post a message of who banned you, would be better
    now, that "weapon" is called constructor which has different functions like upgrade, repair and others
    if you dont know how to fully use the constructor my advice is to watch people what do they build and where do they build
    and also leave the Remove option apart till you know what every function does
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Just make sure you dont watch Moskva for tips

Last place should keep eating my shit
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

omglol

I get this:

However i do know the basic funtions i just didnt know you could remove other peoples builds. But the ones i removed by accident were blank.

That name looks like it says fleece lol, if it is, i wouldn't be surprised. Seems only non uk admins doing the banning and kicking around here.

but when i removed this 3rd container ( just a blank container... Nothing in it just like the others) i got kicked and then when i rejoined, 5 minutes later they ban me but when i rejoined. I didnt even touch the containers, all i did was place a super medpack and a adsm pulse gun. I would really like a unban, thanks in advance.

EDIT: What does he mean by "dicking around"? I dont see how trying to destory the main core is "dicking around".

Actually, it was Blaze.

Anyway, containers increase the maximum ru that you can hold and can be used to block off routes or repair buildings, so they're not really blank. So by removing it you could have done a lot of damage to your team.

You might wanna have a read of this to know more about Siege, http://www.unrealkillers.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=4

Quote Originally Posted by ACF View Post
    That name looks like it says fleece lol, if it is, i wouldn't be surprised. Seems only non uk admins doing the banning and kicking around here.
    are you guys blind? it says (blaze) jesus...

Thread Information