User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Liz, lonely girl. I need advice now :l

So one day Liz came to our table. Mainly she looks for me because im the only one nice to her. She sat by Jordan and then the whole table started making fun of her. She didn't know why they were. Laughing so she played along. I thought this was mean so I took Liz and we sat at another table. I told her that they didn't like her and she was sad. Now, three days ago I seen her eating alone at lunch. I went over to her table and sat by her. Im her only friend, and I know it sucks to eat alone. People don't like her because of the clothes she wears and she draws Pokemon and that kind of stuff. I've been sitting with her three days now. I was sitting at my table and told them Liz was alone. They said she can make new friends but how can she when everyones a douche to her? I do love my table and I feel bad for this girl to sit alone everyday. What should I do?
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill

Im in gym now, I guess Ill just sit with her. I haven't been "out of a group or an outcast" before. I wouldn't know what sitting at a table alone would feel like unless I tried. I don't want to be an asshole and leave her there alone when I can do something. Its only thirty minutes and almost forth quarter. Saku can do this >:) . And anyways she teaches me how to draw its not bad at all. She trails me and christina to the library too. Me and christina fight alot, like play fight and Liz named us England and france. From a show called hetalia? But anyways we were fighting for england and I won haha :P
    Winston Churchill

You must have a kind heart.

What you are doing is awesome for her but at the same time make sure she isn't directly attached to you, because that might be a bit annoying in the future if she follows you constant because you are her only friend. Instead, bring her along to another group of friends that you know and introduce them to her. Find type of common interests so she can relate to her peers. In terms of her dressing weird, I wouldn't say anything at all because well, it's her individuality. If however she becomes anything hygenic, or something of that sort, then I would pull her to the side and say, "I'm sorry but you have this and this, but don't take offense because I'm only saying this because I'm your friend and care." Who knows, she might have a deeper side to her and you would've made a potential best friend.

why are u telling us this.. like for all you know, We can all be trolls lol

I'm 50% sure mattie eats chocolate at night

BAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol sorry, couldn't help it.

I remember Mattie mentioning he used to be a counsellor...

Quote Originally Posted by mattie View Post
    You must have a kind heart.

What you are doing is awesome for her but at the same time make sure she isn't directly attached to you, because that might be a bit annoying in the future if she follows you constant because you are her only friend. Instead, bring her along to another group of friends that you know and introduce them to her. Find type of common interests so she can relate to her peers. In terms of her dressing weird, I wouldn't say anything at all because well, it's her individuality. If however she becomes anything hygenic, or something of that sort, then I would pull her to the side and say, "I'm sorry but you have this and this, but don't take offense because I'm only saying this because I'm your friend and care." Who knows, she might have a deeper side to her and you would've made a potential best friend.
    She wears the same hoodie and jeans everyday I mean. I went up to the lunch line to and she gets free lunches. Maybe she doesn't have alot of money? Again, something I haven't experienced, fuck my parents are rich. RICH. Three cars, three story house, a ps3 SIX COMPUTERS and so on... like man I never opened up my fridge and seen no food in there. She has not so good hair, ill just putt at that. No makeup. Black hoodie with red. Im spoiled man if she needs a tv I have one. People treat her like something to get away from. She's not so fucking bad at all. I know this girl that likes Pokemon, and im pretty good friends with her sarah. Maybe ill bring her with me and will eat there. And then some days I can go back to my old table? Its a longshot lol. My heart is weird Mattie. Nice to insiders and nice strangers. Very cruel to people I don't like. Im revenge based with these outsiders. There different like immature boys, douche boys, annoying boys, popular orange whorey girls. People who are mean. People who talk about other people, fake people. I slammed into this kids desk last week. He's the douche kind. Kept tapping on my fucking desk when I told him to stop. And he kept doing it. I slammed mine back, said I hated him, called him a douche and fuck u, and then moved to another table. All in front of the classroom. My boiling point is so god damn low for these people. I give em one chance and that's it. Then its revenge ftw. Mom taught me that, they punch u u punch them back.
    Winston Churchill

My hearts kinda like an earth. Mean to meotors, gets hit by big ones, and let's the sunrays in
    Winston Churchill

Revenge isn't always the proper thing to do. Later on in life the worst thing that could happen if you took that approach is probably ending up dead.

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."
    -Mahatma Gandhi.

Thread Information