User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

|uK| Vs. sXc' Rematch

Well it's been well over a month and Deepack's ass is still scratching about the failure against uK. So we are here once again asking to challenge you guys again, only this time it will be a 4vs4 as one of our old members has now been active. This time the game will be more entertaining as I hope everyone is well prepared and not face any difficulties like what happened last time with me and my mouse problem.

As you guys know everyone is chill now (Deepack and ACF), and hopefully not causing too much trouble around here. Like I said on my earlier posts before our first match that I hope US as clans could get along and have friendly scrims against each other and NOTHING personal. As we did last time there will be 3 match rounds, whereas, each team has 1 map pick and the third will be a random... selected from a list of decent maps of course.

Gametype will be comboinstagib again, any questions, problems, and what not please don't hesitate to post back. Once again this is a friendly scrim, if you guys don't want to play then we don't have to play.layful:

All I can say is if uK sets a date please tell us a week or so in advance so I can make sure everyone in sXc' is well informed and will be on time. Also, my other request is please make this on a friday or saturday. The sooner the better cause later on I'll be too busy with college work. Hopefully, we can get a good scrim going without any delays like last time. thx

Waste of time not worth even trying to set this up. It was a snooze fest the first time around why would it be any better now?

As far as "everyone is chill now" that's way wrong still causing issues with people daily.

I for one don't want a rematch especially seeing the map choices you guys pick and how you all determine to play in maps.

It makes me scratch my head and wonder how getting the highest frags in CTF means you're the "better" player/team.

Also why does it have to be combo? I don't understand the point in a combo scrim the mod its self is pretty noobish.
    Last edited by UNrealshots; 09-13-2012 at 12:05 AM.

Seems your scared, last time was a joke, vatiko was using a dollar store mouse, and i was using the wrong settings, and deepack just got his new lcd.
    If your to scared to play let someone replace you, because by all means we don't care, as we said this is a friendly clan match. Also it is now 4 VS 4 . So it will be more fun than last time.

Why Combo? Lets play IG!

My god.. you are stupid. UR SCARED UR SCARED UR SCARED. Typical response of a 12 year old.

Just another ignorant pub hero.

newnet ig scrim? i sux at combo.

also inb4 shitstorm

Im fine with IG, shots we are taking a friendly approach to this scrim seems like you got it in the wrong way. Looks like SW and Rays are up for it.

shots, I don't understand why you got so much hatred in you bro? You gotta go with the flow bro? I know I did get a bit mad and pushed peoples buttons because of our first match but overtime I realized that it doesn't make sense to get mad when were all just playing for fun. Either we win or lose that's how it goes. I'd love it if you played for uK again this time i don't care if it's combo/ or regular insta but lets just have one last friendly match before we all get busy with school/work etc. Also, i don't know why you and your boy chris keeps hating on me but it's all good. Chill out brah!

Shots bro, I want YOU to play for uK| those sexy shots of yours turn me on! just kiddin no homo but seriously just play
    Last edited by Deepack; 09-13-2012 at 10:41 AM.

Thread Information