GaryJohnson

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GaryJohnson

White Earth Ojibwe, Minnesota, United States

Question GaryJohnson

Hello, I am banned for using an aimbot on one of the instagib servers last week. I was using the name "GaryJohnson" and I don't know my IP that was used that night unfortunately.

I do not cheat and would never use an aimbot to gain an advantage. But I did and have a reason, although I'm sure it's not going to matter. Here it is.

A guy named "OH GOD WTF" or something like that, who is a real good player, told me to use ***** triggerbot. I thought he was using this too because someone kept calling him a cheater. So since he told me to use this I went to google and found it and tried it to see if it would work. I would get kicked from the server after about 10 seconds so no it didn't work.

I hear I may have to wait 6 months to get unbanned is this correct? If so I'll wait, but if there is any way it could be reduced I would appreciate it. I don't want to be banned from the only good instagib servers in UT.

Pay U$10 monthly or ask ACF some help. JK.

See you on the server in 6 months.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    unfortunately the ban will not be reduced, your story may or may not be true, but the ban structure we have here is quite simplified, no one gets graces.

lastly i saw your log and the screenshot, the bot in question requires you to activate it, as well as what settings you want on it, so all that tells me is you knew what you were doing.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    unfortunately the ban will not be reduced, your story may or may not be true, but the ban structure we have here is quite simplified, no one gets graces.

lastly i saw your log and the screenshot, the bot in question requires you to activate it, as well as what settings you want on it, so all that tells me is you knew what you were doing.
    I definitely knew what I was doing but I thought he was using the cheat because he said "I'm using ***** triggerbot go get it and use it". I'll wait 6 months that's fine. I'm a sniper-camper player anyway. Plus I mostly grab the flag because some people are crazy good at shooting. There must be a certain way to shoot these guns so well.

I would pay $10 to get unbanned.
    Stop Romney
    Stop Obama
    Vote Liberty
    Vote Gary Johnson

Thanks for the offer but rules are rules. 6 months your ban will lift.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryJohnson View Post
    I definitely knew what I was doing but I thought he was using the cheat because he said "I'm using ***** triggerbot go get it and use it". I'll wait 6 months that's fine. I'm a sniper-camper player anyway. Plus I mostly grab the flag because some people are crazy good at shooting. There must be a certain way to shoot these guns so well.

I would pay $10 to get unbanned.
    Most people will say they will wait 6 months to be unbanned, but the truth of the matter is that during those 6 months if your banned on some servers and ut is no longer fun, they usually uninstall.

Quote Originally Posted by ACF View Post
    Most people will say they will wait 6 months to be unbanned, but the truth of the matter is that during those 6 months if your banned on some servers and ut is no longer fun, they usually uninstall.
    I've been playing UT since 2000 so I won't be uninstalling. That would mean I would have to uninstall 9 different copies of UT from my computer. My UnrealEd would usually stop working eventually so I had to reinstall everything many times.

That being said, all my favorite gametypes are disappearing. AK47, Jailbreak, SLV, 155/55 LG Instagib (please make this server? everything now is turbo), and even bunnytracks is declining in popularity...

What is up with Seige and Tactical Ops? Seems like they have a very loyal following. Same with the rocket launcher server that plays Face all the time.
    Stop Romney
    Stop Obama
    Vote Liberty
    Vote Gary Johnson

I don't think even we can bring back a popular LGIG server although I was a huge fan of 155/55

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    would be nice to play some lgig but i think that following is almost gone or needs organised game nights to have it populated

Our LGIG used to get quite full though...but I don't even have those maps anymore, nor the gameconfigs etc. Would have to be a scratch rebuild and TBH I am RETIRING from making servers. When these go down thats it. No more new ones!

Thread Information