User Tag List

MLSG II :: Thank you!

I'd like to thank each and everyone of the MLSG participants for a great season! This season had a lot of very interesting and intense matches. All of the teams showed great interest and capabilities going into this season.

This season I wanted to throw away the traditional "the head admin does everything" role and assign responsibilities to each of the admins. ALL off the admin team lived up to this expectation and I'm extremely grateful to the entire team! Special thanks to Cube who made this season x200 better with team logos, and Higor for helping me view demos and check players! I'd like to also thank the |uK| clan for providing us with servers to use.

I'd like to ask everyone participating in MLSG to post suggestions of things future MLSG teams could do, and what we could improve on. Each MLSG is an improvement on the previous one, but certainly is not "THE BEST", in fact "the best" season really has no meaning because this way of gaming is a constant evolution, we need your help to make things better! Forgive me for any shortcomings you might have noticed this season as well as you all know very well, life definitely comes before online gaming.

Thanks again, and I hope MLSG continues to be competitive league for those who enjoy the complexity and thrill of Siege.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    you're welcome Reb I would like to announce that I will be gracing you all with my presence in the coming MLSG III season

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    I would like to announce that I will be gracing you all with my presence in the coming MLSG III season
    LEL
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Thread Information