ideas for siege

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ideas for siege

Lightbulb ideas for siege

ok so ive been thinking and listening to peoples ideas for siege. here they are
    not in any order
    1. A fake nuke, only 100 RU but doesnt shoot but acts like a real nuke.
    2. A suit that makes u look like the other team, but your name at the bottom is your color about 1000-1500 RU,
    3. A sniper rifle that shoots through thin walls 500-800 RU
    4. The tele suit/ thing thats a suit that makes u walk through small buildings, conts, mines, etc. 1500-2000 RU
    5. The solar bomb. makes a big sonic wave that pushs players and does a small amount of damage. about 2000 RU
    6. A helmet blocks 1 headshot or about 50-75 damage. about 50 - 100 RU
    7. The animal spawner. spawns pupaes or soemthing and attackers enemy palyers/buildings. about 700-900 RU
    8. A car. you can ride with at least 2- 4 players and can get over long ranges faster. about 1000-2000 RU
    9. A deployer. You can right with at least 4-8 players and go over tall obstacles and deploy players to enemy territory.
    10. Little robot. Follows u can attacks enemies/buildings, dies when u die. about 500 RU
    11. Sticky shoes. Allows you to walk on walls, cielings/etc. about 250-750 RU
    12. The satalite. when shot into the air ( ON OPEN MAPS ) shows u enemy players. when shot down the ability goes away. about 1000-1750 RU
    13. A smiley gun. like a shockrifle, shoots out 2D smilies and bounces off walls like balls. spawns at mid only
    thats it, not that great ideas but i thought and heard bout em. hope u like em

People barely know what a container is for, and you wanna add more stuff
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

i heard that lack of updates to siege make people leave the server or gametype...maybe...forever :O:nevreness:

Have you seen what happened once the weapon order got switched
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by -=]UM[=-Zac View Post
    ok so ive been thinking and listening to peoples ideas for siege. here they are
    not in any order
    1. A fake nuke, only 100 RU but doesnt shoot but acts like a real nuke. Whats the point of this?
    2. A suit that makes u look like the other team, but your name at the bottom is your color about 1000-1500 RU, Like the relic, and how will it work in a 4 way siege?
    3. A sniper rifle that shoots through thin walls 500-800 RU No, its already enough with the glitches that you can shoot through windows and sometimes walls. Example: Burning
    4. The tele suit/ thing thats a suit that makes u walk through small buildings, conts, mines, etc. 1500-2000 RU
    5. The solar bomb. makes a big sonic wave that pushs players and does a small amount of damage. about 2000 RU Whats the point of this? If it doesn't make a lot of damage and if it pushes players away, then it will do it to you.
    6. A helmet blocks 1 headshot or about 50-75 damage. about 50 - 100 RU Totally useless and you got metal suit
    7. The animal spawner. spawns pupaes or soemthing and attackers enemy palyers/buildings. about 700-900 RU Good idea but might cause major lag
    8. A car. you can ride with at least 2- 4 players and can get over long ranges faster. about 1000-2000 RU Or you could just include them in maps.
    9. A deployer. You can right with at least 4-8 players and go over tall obstacles and deploy players to enemy territory. I don't get this, what are you trying to say?
    10. Little robot. Follows u can attacks enemies/buildings, dies when u die. about 500 RU So your thinking of that Turrent Source Module but it follows you? If you dont know what it does: Turret Source Module: a module which spawns a turret which shoots plasma balls and rockets and it is available to ChaosUT mod.
    11. Sticky shoes. Allows you to walk on walls, cielings/etc. about 250-750 RU I dont see a point in this
    12. The satalite. when shot into the air ( ON OPEN MAPS ) shows u enemy players. when shot down the ability goes away. about 1000-1750 RU Okay or you can just get out the sniper rifle.
    13. A smiley gun. like a shockrifle, shoots out 2D smilies and bounces off walls like balls. spawns at mid only Don't see any point of this

thats it,not that great ideas but i thought and heard bout em. hope u like em
    Since it is a topic of ideas, can we have the The Claw: shoots Flak or Proxy Mines, or used as Melee weapon, Chaos Sniper Rifle: Shoots bouncing rifle rounds (a more powerful sniper rifle spawns in mid), Energy Vortex: spawns a vortex which drags all players to it , killing them on contact or crossbows? All of these could spawn in mid but idk its up to you guys.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

More stuff? Isn't siege already screwed up? I hate playing siege now

Solar Bomb? Why dont bring bulbasaur into siege?

Number 8 is stupid, what is this halO?

Good ideas zac. I personally wouldn't like more things added to siege. Just fix problems we have now. However, the idea of pokemon in siege is very tempting....... What if I could fly on a charizard? That shoots fire while I'm flying it!!!!! Yes... I like it

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|SilverWing View Post
    Solar Bomb? Why dont bring bulbasaur into siege?
    Why you copy what i said on ts?...

Thread Information